Everyday computing just got easier with the 15-d030nr HP 15.6" Laptop. Enjoy true reliability on the road or at home with a simple yet powerful value-packed laptop that gets the job done.
HP Sparkling Black 15.6" 15-d030nr Laptop PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Pentium N3510 processor
2.0GHz, 2MB L2 Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more on this HP 4GB laptop with Intel Pentium N3510 processor
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- Intel HD Graphics on the 15-d030nr HP 15.6" Laptop
With HDMI and VGA capabilities
- HP TrueVision HD webcam
- Laptop with Windows 8.1 and 500GB hard drive has SD memory card reader
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery
- 4.96 lbs, 1.11"L x 14.88"W x 10.2"H
Support and Warranty:
- HP 4GB laptop with Intel Pentium N3510 processor has genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1
- McAfee LiveSafe (30 days complimentary updates)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
What's In The Box:
- Laptop with Windows 8.1 and 500GB hard drive has a 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- 15-d030nr HP 15.6" Laptop, power cord and AC adapter
- 3-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.