Customers also viewed these products
- from $187.62
- from $237.39
- from $181.54
- from $318.48
HP Snow White 14" Pavilion 14-Q020NR Chromebook PC with Intel Celeron 2955U Processor, 2GB Memory, 16GB Solid State Drive and Chrome OS
About this item
About this item
Open your sleek, next-generation HP Snow White Pavilion 14-Q020NR 14" Chromebook PC to get online, fast. You can access your favorite websites and Google Chrome apps on the 14-inch diagonal HD display in seconds. No Wi-Fi? No Problem. Free 4G. Enjoy 2 years of free mobile Internet service up to 200MB of 4G data per month with no annual contract, no credit card, and no overage fees.
HP 14" Pavilion 14-Q020NR Chromebook PC:
HP Snow White Pavilion 14-Q020NR 14" Chromebook PC Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Celeron 2955U processor
1.40GHz, 2MB L3 Cache
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
The Chrome OS Chromebook PC gives you the power to handle most power hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 16GB solid state drive
Store 10,666 photos, 4,571 songs or 8 hours of HD video and more
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN, HP cr3124 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband Module
Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your PC or connect to 4G LTE
- 14" HD BrightView LED-backlit display
Intel HD Graphics
- The Chrome OS Chromebook PC has a HP TrueVision HD webcam
- 2-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth technology
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1 x HDMI port
- 4-cell lithium-ion battery
- The HP Chromebook PC with Intel Celeron 2955U Processor, 2GB Memory with 16GB Solid State Drive is 4.19 lbs, 13.56" x 9.44" x 0.81"
HP Snow White Pavilion 14-Q020NR 14" Chromebook PC Software:
- Chrome OS
Support and Warranty:
- The HP Chromebook PC with Intel Celeron 2955U Processor, 2GB Memory with 16GB Solid State Drive has a 1-year limited hardware warranty; 1-year free hardware technical support
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 4-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Processor Type:||Intel Celeron 2955U Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.40 GHz|
|System Ram:||2 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||16 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||14.0 inch|
|Screen Type:||LED Backlight, HD BrightView Display|
|Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Graphics Card:||Intel HD Graphics|
|Card Reader Type:||1 x SD Card Reader|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone, 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter , Battery|
|Model No.:||HP 14-Q070NR|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.19|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.56 x 9.44 x 0.81|
Ask a question
- Kayla, The MS Office software is incompatible with Chrome OS. However, the MS Office web apps work and Google Drive can open, close, and save MS Office apps.by TechGuy09157/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - Just Google docs. It's totally controlled by Google-everything. You can't install anyone else's software. Unless you're happy having Google monitor and control every part of your computer experience, pick another computer.by Seames5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This laptop does not come with Microsoft Word installed.by CommunityAnswer4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it uses the Google suite of apps, which as a MS user you'll be comfortable utilizing. If you have a google account you can use all the applications the Chromebook will have pre-installed.by SketchyD3/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does not have Microsoft Word installed but may be able to have an app for the software.by HP Team3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I used MS Office with this computer? Is the OS Compatible? Do I need to download a new OS?
- Lisa, You cannot install MS Office in Chrome OS, however, the web apps can be used. Additionally, the Chrome OS comes with Google Drive which can open and close MS Office documents.by TechGuy09157/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use Microsoft Office with this PC.by CommunityAnswer4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lisa, sorry but no. You can use the Google suite of apps which are parallel in nature and "compatible" but you might find some glitches or bugs... the good news is if you have a google account (gmail) you can use the Google apps and see if they work for your needs.by SketchyD3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC will not be compatible with the Microsoft Office Software. However, Google offers their own version called Google Doc. HP does not support changing the original operating system. If you require technical assistance with the PC you will need to have the original operating system installed on the PC. HP recommends contacting Microsoft for any possible downgrade or upgrade options.by HP Team3/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Todd, I am getting between 6 and 8 hours of battery life between charges.by TechGuy09157/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The battery can last up to 9 hours, but battery life will vary depending on numerous factors including configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.by CommunityAnswer4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used the HP14 for about 3 months, and gotten battery life in the 7-4 hour range depending on the load, like browser windows open, connection strength and content load.by SketchyD3/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, exact battery run time and life span information is not available. Various factors, such as the temperature of the battery, the applications running on the notebook, any attached devices, the brightness of the display, and the notebook power management settings all determine the run time and life span of your battery. Also, the performance and charge times of Lithium-ion batteries decrease over time. There are suggested ways to help increase the run time and life span of your battery: - Reduce the brightness of the screen to the minimum readable level - Remove peripherals (External hard drives, CD-ROMs, Zip drives, PC cards, and other peripheral devices) when not in use; these devices can draw power from your battery even when they are not in active use - Reduce the speed of your processor - Turn off the Wireless On-Off button when it is not in use (If your notebook has one)by HP Team5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?