HP Refurbished Steel Gray 17.3" Pavilion dv7-6b57nr Laptop PC with AMD A6-3400M Processor, Blu-ray Disc Player and Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The refurbished Pavilion dv7 laptop moves fast with an AMD quad-core accelerated processor and 8GB of system memory. The HP laptop PC's Blu-ray disc player lets you watch HD movies on the large, HD+ BrightView display with LED backlighting for energy efficiency. Built-in Wi-Fi and an HD webcam keep you in touch on the 17.3" HP notebook computer, wherever you're heading. There's also a memory card reader and large 750GB hard drive built into this steel gray Windows laptop for all of your multimedia files.
Special Offer: Buy this Windows 7 PC and get Windows 8 Pro for $14.99. We've got you covered. Click HERE to learn more about Microsoft Windows 8 Pro & the upgrade program.
HP Refurbished 17.3" Pavilion dv7-6b57nr Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD A6-3400M processor
2.30GHz, 4MB L2 Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 750GB hard drive
Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video on the HP laptop PC
- Blu-ray Disc Player and SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch HD movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on the HP laptop PC
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 17.3" HD+ BrightView LED-backlit display
AMD Radeon HD 6520G Discrete-Class Graphics with up to 4085MB total graphics memory
- HD webcam with built-in microphone
- 2-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x headphone jacks, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port
- 9-cell lithium-ion battery
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security 2012 (60-day subscription)
- HP Recovery Manager allows you to recover, restore and create recovery media for your PC
Support and Warranty:
- Refurbished items have a 90-day parts and labor limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 9-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD A6-3400M Quad-Core Processor|
|Processor Speed:||2.30 GHz, 4MB L2 Cache|
|System Ram:||8 GB|
|Maximum Memory Expansion:||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||750 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||17.3 inch|
|Resolution:||1600 x 900|
|Graphics Card:||AMD Radeon HD 6520G with 4085MB|
|Multi Media Drive:||SuperMulti DVD Burner , Blu-ray player|
|Card Reader Type:||2 in 1 Digital Media Card Reader|
|Battery Type:||9-cell Lithium-ion battery|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN , 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Connector Type:||2 x USB 2.0 , 1 x HDMI , 1 x Microphone , 1 x VGA , 2 x Headphone , 2 x USB 3.0 , 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Quick Start Guide , 9-cell Lithium-ion battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 13.4 x 4.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does.by qwikstep8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has one HDMI output and works perfectly with my plasma TV.by Tdrip6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pay attention and read the specs! Additional Features: •HD webcam with built-in microphone •2-in-1 memory card reader •2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x headphone jacks, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port "1 x HDMI port" It's the very last thing I copied and pasted directly from the Item Description. So, YES it does have HDMI!by computerguy7378/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This specific HP laptop that you are asking the question on does come with an HDMI output. Not all HP laptop have them, but this is a listed feature on the product specs page for this specific laptop.by Dyepes6/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by Mrsof75/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, and works great.by Kyrexstone5/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Rainydayshopping5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does have an HDMI output.by keljo245/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby DjRichs5/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This laptop does have an HDMI output.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this computer come with the recovery disk and what does the Walmart warranty cover ?
- You have to generate your own recovery disk. The software to create recovery disks is there but you have to provide your own DVD's.by qwikstep8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The laptop does not come with a recovery disk, however you can always create a backup disk within the operating sytem. Also, system restore can be accessed by pressing F11 as soon as you power it on to enter the boot menu. That is standard on most laptops today. The Wal-Mart warranty covers broken screens, if you happened to drop the laptop while holding it and it sustains damage. It will cover the mechanical failures such as your webcam or blu-ray rom drive failing. It will cover if your speakers if they begin to fail. The warranty basically covers any accident or defect that you can imagine happening to your laptop, even power surge damage. I sell these all day I work in electronics, and had I purchased the warranty for my last laptop, than I probably would not have had t replace the one my kids broke the screen to. Totally worth it.by Dyepes6/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No recovery disc.by Mrsof75/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No recovery disk. The Wal-mart return policy is 15 days.by Rainydayshopping5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOu have your make your own "repair" disk. Click on "Start" button. Help. Search "repair". You can burn it to CD - it uses under 300MB disc space.by ZirctoStar7/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they tell you to back it up on the first week if you wantby DjRichs5/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, Hewlett-Packard does not ship recovery discs or operating system discs with HP notebook or desktop PCs. However, all current Hewlett-Packard desktop and notebook PCs will include a recovery partition on the hard drive that will allow for one copy of recovery media to be made. You can also contact the HP Technical Support department at 1-800-474-6836 to order recovery media.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Assuming the battery meter is accurate, it is over 9 hours.by qwikstep8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I get about five hours, pretty good for a 17 inch laptop.by Tdrip6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was running Diablo 3 for four hours straight before I even charged the battery straight out of the box. I only noticed the charge was getting low when I stopped to take a break and read something online. I was able to get another hour and a half of web browsing afterwards before I plugged it in. I would say a good 5-7 hours depending on how you are using.by Dyepes5/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 9 cell battery is a good deal because I have a Dell with a 6 cell battery that doesn't last a good two hours before needing to be charged. I was on this laptop for about six or seven hours, and the battery still held up because I didn't need to charge it yet.by Mrsof77/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I get about 6 hrs out of a full charge. Yet, that is full out working the computer, with screen as bright as it can get.by Kyrexstone5/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6-7 hoursby Rainydayshopping5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On average, 6-cell Lithium-Ion batteries will last approximately three to four hours on a single charge. Unfortunately, exact battery run time and life span information is not available. Various factors, such as the temperature of the battery, the applications running on the notebook, any attached devices, the brightness of the display, and the notebook power management settings all determine the run time and life span of your battery. Also, the performance and charge times of Lithium-ion batteries decrease over time. There are suggested ways to help increase the run time and life span of your battery: - Reduce the brightness of the screen to the minimum readable level - Remove peripherals (External hard drives, CD-ROMs, Zip drives, PC cards, and other peripheral devices) when not in use; these devices can draw power from your battery even when they are not in active use - Reduce the speed of your processor - Turn off the Wireless On-Off button when it is not in use (If your notebook has one)by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?