Customers also bought these products
Refurbished HP Black 14" 6530b Laptop PC with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HP Refurbished 14" 6530b Laptop PC has the bare essentials you need to compute on the go. Connect wirelessly or with an Ethernet port to surf the web, email and more. Windows 7 Home Premium lets you complete any task.
Refurbished HP 14" 6530b Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo editing and simple computer tasks
- 120GB SATA hard drive
Store 80,000 photos, 34,280 songs or 63 hours of HD video and more
- DVD-RW drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11a/g Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/g connection built into your PC
- 14.0" display
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x FireWire (IEEE 1394) port, 1 x audio-out jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Recovery CD
Support and Warranty:
- Refurbished items have a 1-year parts and labor limited warranty
- Recovery partition on Hard Drive
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core 2 Duo Processor|
|Processor Speed:||2.26 GHz|
|System Ram:||2 GB|
|Maximum Memory Expansion:||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||120 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||14.0 inch|
|Resolution:||1024 x 768|
|Graphics Card:||Integrated Graphics with shared 2GB|
|Multi Media Drive:||DVD-RW Drive|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN , 10/100 Fast Ethernet|
|Connector Type:||1 x VGA , 1 x Microphone Jack , 1 x Headphone Jack , 1 x Ethernet Port (RJ-45 ) , 1 x IEEE 1394 , 1 x LAN , 4 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Quick Start Guide , Recovery CD , 6-cell Lithium-ion battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.2 x 9.5 x 1.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES!! Plug it in, connect the internet and printer cords and you are ready to go! It finds the internet connection (you have to tell it wi/fi or ethernet) and it finds and installs the printer driver for you.by BusyladyinCantonGA1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We did - after adding software we would normally use. Such as Word Perfect, Adobe Photoshop, Java, Norton Security, etc.by CAJunction1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, after you setup your preferences. There is nothing to loadby An anonymous customer7/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I was able without any issues. Make you sure you install antivirus!by OGMRFIVE1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can, all you have to download would be printers,etc...have funby harleyhon35/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HP products, that are factory refurbished, are tested by HP to meet the standards of a new product. New products that are returned to HP have the option of being refurbished. The customer may have returned the product due to malfunction, damage, change of mind, or purchase of the wrong product. Even if nothing is wrong with the product, it cannot be resold as a new product. Some HP refurbished products may or may not have small, slight blemishes or dents. These would not be severe, but barely noticeable, if at all. Refurbished products ship with the same items shipped with the original product, and may include either the standard HP warranty, limited warranty, or no warranty.by HP Team1/23/2015Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES. JUST BASIC SETUP AND REGISTRATION WILL BE REQUIRED.by KIRGIT5/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After going through the initial setup process, you will be able to use this PC right out of the box.by HP Team1/23/2015Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No webcam, but it does have a speaker above the screenby An anonymous customer12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No web cam in the one i bought, same model as yours.by OGMRFIVE2/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesntby harleyhon32/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO WEBCAM. GREAT PRICE FOR THE PRODUCTby KIRGIT2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This PC has a VGA webcam with dual-microphone array.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no webcam built in.by BusyladyinCantonGA2/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This PC does not have a webcam standard.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No webcamby An anonymous customer1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?