About this item
The HP Refurbished DC5800 Desktop PC has all the basics you need to compute. Microsoft Windows 7 Professional lets you complete any task.
HP Refurbished DC5800 Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 4GB DDR2 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- DVD-RW drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
- Intel Integrated GMA 3100 Graphics
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x audio-out jacks, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 2 x PS/2 ports, 1 x VGA port, 1 x serial communication port, 1 x line-in jack
- 1 x PCI slot, 2 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x 5.25" bay, 2 x 3.5" bays
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year hardware warranty
- Recovery partition on Hard Drive
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- PS/2 keyboard
- PS/2 mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
This product was leased by a business or pre-owned for possibly several years. Since this product has been used, it may show some signs of wear, but rest assured, it has been inspected, cleaned and refurbished to perform as new with a full one year warranty from An Authorized Microsoft Refurbisher, Joy Systems, Inc., email@example.com
|Processor Type:||Intel Core 2 Duo Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||1TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||DVD-RW Drive|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Professional 64-bit|
|System Ram:||4 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.9 x 13.3 x 3.95|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it doesby way23210/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is Windows 64 bit, but I am not sure if it is legitimate Windows 7 64 bit. The product key on my machine was bad, so I have doubts whether the copy of Windows is legitimate. I would respectfully suggest that you consider a different machine;; otherwise you may end up having to buy a copy of Windows as well.by Hawkeye19429/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The one I got came as advertised.by RZ778/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is! Windows 7 Professional 64bit versionby Hammer711/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- System information identifies it as 64-bit based.by Paddie4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby An anonymous customer3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can but I noticed the disc drive doesn't open to well when stood upby Keeso18/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nopeby rustyhook8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, and be aware that it is low profile, meaning that it isn't wide enough for some cards you might need to buy to upgrade.by Overagreaux8/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure but I don't see why it could not be stood up on the right or left side as there is nothing on either side sticking out and no ports or connections on either side. The only thing on the sides are the buttons to take the lid off the cabinet. Standing it up on one side would also make the M-Disc drawer for dvds and cds vertical though and that might not be good, not sure on that. I wanted it BECAUSE it was a flatbed and it IS made to be laid flat and is really pretty nice that way. Its sturdy and smooth top so you can put monitor or other boxes on top. Also, access to the inside of the cabinet is easy with it laying flat....there are two lock buttons, one on either front side and when you push them both in and down at the same time, the top unlocks and slides back, then you can just keep sliding it back or lift it to access the inside of the cabinet. The ports front and back are also set up to be used with it as a flatbed. That's no big deal but its the way it is made. If you really need one that stands up, i'd say pass on this and get one of the other models, but I am very happy with the convenient flatbed configuration for my needs. two usb ports on the frot, plus in and out audio. and the multi media disc drive, pluse another bay for another drive if you want. The rest is in the back.by idonthavealldaytofindanic3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but the DVD drive will not work properly.by eroeder79663/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Naco03193/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's no way of telling without hooking them up. There are both VGA and parallel ports on the back of the machine. If windows doesn't recognize them, they you would need to use another machine with Internet access and go to the websites of the companies that made your monitor and printer and see if there are Windows 7 drivers for them.by Hawkeye19429/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why it shouldn't! I used a 10 year old monitor on it when it arrived and had no problems hooking it up and it worked fine.by Hammer76/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if your printer is compatible with Windows 7 , OK . I'm running an older Dell monitor OK .by thunderthud2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how old the monitor and printer are but they probably will work. You may have to download different drivers if your old Operating system was not Windows 7.by Vette052/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should, check your moniter ports (where the cable plugs in) does it have the blue VGA port? Is it an older printer? Do you have the install disk? It has a serial com port (9 pin) and a parallel port (long and pink) or does it plug into the USB port? These will all work.by goeharder12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?