Refurbished HP Black 8000 Desktop PC with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Professional (Monitor Not Included)
Customers also considered
- $189.98List price
- $162.20List price
About this item
About this item
The HP Refurbished 8000 Desktop PC has everything you need to compute. Microsoft Windows 7 Professional lets you complete any task.
Refurbished HP 8000 Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- DVD-RW drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/10000 Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
- Integrated Intel GMA 4500 Graphics
- 10 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x line-in jack, 2 x microphone jacks, 2 x RJ-45 Ethernet ports, 2 x audio-out jacks, 1 x VGA port, 1 x serial communication port, 2 x PS/2 ports
- 3 x PCI slots, 1 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 2 x PCI Express (x16) slots, 3 x 5.25" bays, 3 x 3.5" bays
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- Refurbished items have a 1-year parts and labor limited warranty
- Recovery partition on Hard Drive
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- USB keyboard
- USB mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
This product was leased by a business or pre-owned for possibly several years. Since this product has been used, it may show some signs of wear, but rest assured, it has been inspected, cleaned and refurbished to perform as new with a full one year warranty from An Authorized Microsoft Refurbisher, Joy Systems, Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org
|Processor Type:||Intel Core 2 Duo Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||1TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||DVD-RW Drive|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Professional 64-bit|
|System Ram:||4 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.63 x 17.5 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It took me 5 minutes to hook mine to a wireless router!!by drspickels5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely!!! I am using old Linksys 600 USB, as large as a flash drive. I works very good. It is something like 30 bucks. For 50 bucks, you can get a neat Linksys 1000 USB, much faster, longer range, more Internet. I myself have one on wish list, no.by CADJockey7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes that is what I have done.by Lotamranch11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Lilbut11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but wireless adapters are cheap & can even be connected via USB port if you don't want to open her up & add a wireless card.by Lislee9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Computer and Windows 7 Professional is much capable to Run XP programs, BUT it needs the XP program option of Windows 7, otherwise you are out of lack with it. I would look up your Windows 7 software number, and call Microsoft with it, for the answer. They can also tell you that how to invoke it. If you have Win 7 x64; and your XP is 32 and that is most likely, you may be out of lack, clear that with Microsoft, too. Also, call the original program hause, many x32 of them would run even much better on Win 7 x64. Again, HP-8000 with the appropriate processor, RAM, graphics card would be much capable, but call the software maker for minimum requirements. ( I would triple of those Giga Bites to make it enjoyable!)by CADJockey10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's an XP Mode feature on Win 7 which allows you to run a virtual copy of XP in the background. I just ran across a website a few hours ago with instructions on how to do this. Google "Run XP on Windows 7" for instructions.by Screvenite11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Windows 7 Pro will run most programs that ran on XP.by Grichardt472/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure if you own the software to put it on with.by TheLDRider11/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure, but no need Windows 7 is far betterby RonG195210/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we were able to make backup dvd's but have not tried to copy pictures etc to dvd yet.by gcbruce2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.I have put many videos on disk.I was extremly EASY!!!by drspickels2/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Yes, My one is a Windows 7 x64. I was using it to transfer files back to my old XP Pro, just like it was an A-drive. You can just drag and drop files on it in the Windows Explorer, it wiil burn it. Caveat, though, you may have to format the DVD first, takes a long time, put it in and go to have a coffee, or sugar free soda. Haven't I just told you that it was just like an (w)A(ait) drive?!by CADJockey8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, only Win7 comes on the computer. No it doesn't have a CD/DVD software to make CD's -- but there are features in Windows 7 which can burn CDs (and there are plenty of free programs on the Internet which can burn CD/DVD's).by Screvenite11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $162.20List price
- $189.98List price
- $116.39List price
- $113.99List price