About this item
Now you can do more without spending more. The HP 17.3" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium T4500 Processor, G72-227WM features the latest technology and enhanced security right out of the box for the perfect balance of performance, connectivity and worry-free computing. With a high definition 17.3-inch display, this laptop gives you ample space to surf the web, catch up on your favorite news or watch movies. Store your photos, music and videos on the spacious hard drive, and stay connected with wireless LAN. With its clean design and textured HP Imprint finish, the HP 17.3" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium T4500 Processor, G72-227WM truly stands apart.
HP Refurbished 17.3" G72-227WM Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Pentium T4500 processor
2.30GHz , 800MHz Front Side Bus, 1MB L2 Cache
- 3GB DDR3 system memory
Gives you the comfort for multimedia videos and images, video conferencing, basic gaming and all other simple duties
- 320GB SATA hard drive
Store 213,000 photos, 91,000 songs or 168 hours of HD video and more on the Windows 7 home premium laptop
- LightScribe SuperMulti double-layer DVD burner
Watch DVD movies on your computer; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet; 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n wireless connection built into your HP 17.3" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium T4500 Processor, G72-227WM
- 17.3" diagonal HD BrightView LED widescreen display
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M (shared) with up to 1309MB total available graphics memory
- The HP Refurbished Laptop with 3GB Memory and 320GB Hard Drive has a 5-in-1 digital media card reader
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Purchase of a Product Key required to activate full Office 2010 suite)
- Symantec Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial)
- Windows Live (with Movie Maker, Writer and more)
- HP Support Assistant, HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:
- The Windows 7 home premium laptop has a 90-day parts and labor limited warranty
- Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore & backup DVD the first week you use the HP Refurbished Laptop with 3GB Memory and 320GB Hard Drive.
What's In The Box:
- Power supply and power cord
- 6-cell Li-Ion battery
- Quick Start Guide and documentation
Click HERE for the warranty details of this refurbished item.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Pentium T4500 Processor|
|Processor Speed:||2.30 GHz|
|System Ram:||3 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||320 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||17.3 inch|
|Screen Type:||LED Backlight, HD BrightView Display|
|Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Graphics Card:||Intel GMA 4500M with 1309MB of dedicated system memory|
|Multi Media Drive:||LightScribe SuperMulti Double-Layer DVD Burner|
|Card Reader Type:||5-in-1 Card Reader|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||10/100 Fast Ethernet & 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.59 x 16.22 x 1.27|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.