About this item
Get rich photo printouts with the HP Everyday 4x6 Semi Gloss 100-Sheets Photo Paper.You can this photo paper with all HP model printers. Its semi gloss finish with a velvety texture gives a rich feel to the photos and has low glare. This pack contains 100 sheets of 4x6 Semi Gloss Photo Paper. Order the HP Everyday 4x6 Semi Gloss 100-Sheets Photo Paper today!
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- OF COURSE IT WILL WORK PERFECT, ACTUALLY HP PRINTERS FROM EARLY 2000 WORK PERFECT WITH THIS KIND OF PAPERby pasheco7/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The paper should work in your printer if it is an HP since the paper is made by/for HP. The glossy is good for most use and is not real shiny, I actually like it better than the matte finish now that I have used it.by exfed3/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will work with any Deskjet printer.by DBurgess1/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work perfectly.by ColonelRC9/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I don't see why this semi gloss photo paper wouldn't work for your Lexmark Z1300 since that type of printer prints out photos. The semi gloss photo paper prints just okay pictures that you may not need total perfection, but ok quality. But the high gloss photo paper is BEST, but a bit pricey and can be used for important projects such as crafts or jewelry where perfection is important, but so are photos you like alot. The semi gloss is more for photos you don't care are perfect but are usually good enough for family album keepsakes. I'm not 100% sure that this paper works with all printers since I'm fairly new at this, but I don't know why it wouldn't. All photo paper is simply photo paper after all. Good luck and I hope I helped!by peacefulfeelingz9/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?