This HP 15.6" Pavilion Laptop, 15-e016wm features 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory to give you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work.
HP 15.6" Pavilion 15-e016wm Laptop PC:HP 15.6" Pavilion Laptop, 15-e016wm Key Features and Benefits:
- HP Purple Laptop PC with with AMD Elite A6-5350M Accelerated Processor
2.9GHz (up to 3.5GHz overclocked) + 1MB L2 Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your HP Purple Laptop PC with with AMD Elite A6-5350M Accelerated Processor
- 15.6" HD BrightView LED-backlit display with a 1366 x 768 resolution
AMD Radeon HD 8450G graphics with up to 2GB total graphics memory
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x audio out
- 6-Cell Lithium Ion battery
HP 15.6" Pavilion Laptop, 15-e016wm Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8
- CyberLink PowerDirector
- CyberLink PhotoDirector, CyberLink PowerDVD
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst with the HP Pavilion Windows 8 Laptop with 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive
What's In TheHP Pavilion Windows 8 Laptop with 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive Box:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- HP laptop
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.