Similar items in stock
- Rollback$34.88 Was $39.00Save $4.12
- Rollback$49.00 Was $99.99Save $50.99
- Rollback$99.00 Was $140.30Save $41.30
- $99.99 List price $179.99Save $80.00
HP Photosmart 7520 All-In-One Inkjet Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$34.88 Was $39.00Save $4.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get HP's premier home printing experience for superb versatility and photo quality. Print, copy, scan to e-mail, fax and access Web content with the color touchscreen. HP ePrint - print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with the HP All In One Inkjet Printer, 7520.
HP Photosmart 7520 All-In-One Inkjet Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 14 ppm; Color: Up to 10 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 dpi, Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Memory Card Slots:
Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital, Multimedia card
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
HP 564, HP 564XL Black Ink Cartridges, HP 564 Yellow, Magenta, Cyan; HP 564XL Yellow, Magenta, Cyan Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- Direct Print Supported
Memory cards and USB 2.0 port enabled devices
- HP ePrint
Print from smartphones or tablet PCs
- 25-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Copier Settings:
Black: Up to 34 cpm, Color: Up to 33 cpm; Resolution: Black, up to 600 dpi; Color, up to 600 dpi
- Fax Settings:
Modem Speed: 33.6Kbps
- Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 dpi; Hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 125-sheet input tray, 50-sheet output tray
Media Types: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
- Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
- HP 564 ink cartridges
- Reference Guide
- Installation CD-ROMs
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||HP 7520|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.71 x 17.91 x 8.66|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Works with my laptop, desktop, iPhone and iPad all wirelessly!! YEA!by WMshopper9114/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES. It is wireless which makes it too easy to connect to your lap top, pc, notebooks, etc.by Suzscraps4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Works perfectly well with my mac laptop.by An anonymous customer4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use it with my laptop all the time. I have a Pavilion dv7. My laptop picked it up, wireless, and it works just fine.by edeanw1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP Printer is compatible to the Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion opearitng systems. If your notebook has one of the above operating systems and either a USB or wireless connection. But I cannot guarantee compatibility, especially if your notebook is not an HP notebook.by HP Team4/9/2015Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think people have had problems with Windows 8. it says on the box go to www.hp.com/go/windows 8. Anyone out there use this printer with Windows 8?by WMshopper9115/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will.by Suzscraps5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will work with Windows 8, and on down.by edeanw5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP Printer is compatible directly out of the box with the Microsoft Windows 8 operating system.by HP Team5/23/2015Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you are thinking of Plug 'n' Play technology. Direct print means that you can print directly off a memory device such as a USB stick.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I am running one computer with a direct USP port plug-in serving the printer. I have two other computers that the printer serves through WIFI. This is the most flexible printer I have ever purchased, and just did a huge bunch of scans to a thumbdrive through its feeder. A most excellent printer for my varied purposes.by inRioVerde2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, HP does not have any information about thrid party marketing. We can however comment on the fact that it does support a wired connection to the PC from the printer using a USB cable and it also supports HP wireless direct printing.by HP Team2/3/2014Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?