About this item
With convenient expandability options, the HP Pavilion p6 Desktop PC is the versatile PC that will grow as your needs do. And with its refined profile, it will fit seamlessly anywhere you choose to put it. Top that off with powerful performance, and you've found your ideal PC.
Update your Windows 8 PC to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows Store
HP Pavilion p6-2313W Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included):
Key Features and Benefits:
- HP AMD Desktop PC With AMD A4-3420 Accelerated Processor
2.80GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
- 6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
The HP Windows 8 Desktop with 6GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more on the HP AMD Desktop PC With AMD A4-3420 Accelerated Processor
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your HP AMD Desktop PC With AMD A4-3420 Accelerated Processor
- AMD Radeon HD 6410D Series Graphics
With 3GB DDR3 dedicated graphics memory and up to 3057MB available graphics memory
Additional Features of the HP Windows 8 Desktop with 6GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive:
- 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x microphone-in/line-in/line-out jack, 1 x rear speaker-out, 1 x side speaker-out, 1 x center (subwoofer) jack, 1 x VGA port, 1 x DVI port
- 3 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x MiniCard slot, 1 x external 5.25" bay, 1 x internal 3.5" bay
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Downloadable 60-day trial): Buy Microsoft Office to activate Office software on this PC.
- Norton Internet Security (60-day subscription)
- HP Recovery Manager
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 1-year software support; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- Wireless keyboard
- Wireless optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD A4-3420 Accelerated Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||500 GB|
|Multimedia Drive:||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Operating System:||Windows 8|
|System Ram:||6 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.8 x 6.5 x 14.49|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- it says yu can 'by DUMBO6/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! As long as the tv has HDMI or a DVI connection you're good. Even if it doesn't there are converters you can purchase that will make it work. Good luck!by Rndmkos5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC has a DVI-D and a VGA ports. As long as the TV has the same connections you should not have any problems. I am not able to guarantee compatibility because HP does not test or support third party products.by HP Team5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can. There are ports on the back and 2 USB ports on the front of the tower to accommodate.by Hootnana4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can connect an HP Printer thorugh USB or Ethernet, you do not have to use wireless connectivity.by HP Team5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it will.I am using a canon pixma with mine that I used with my pc that ran xp.All I did was install the software and hook it up.It is also an all in one.by coldsouthgal3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The document from the HP web site below explains how to install a Windows 8 Update print driver for your HP printer for a USB or a network connection: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03460648&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4132&product=90764&sw_lang=by HP Team5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?