HP Pavilion HPE H8-1202 Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-2600 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1.5TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get serious about computing with the HP Pavilion HPE desktop PC, a stylish, high-performance Windows desktop computer for your most demanding digital tasks. This HP desktop PC's expandability lets you add devices and features to support your growing needs. One example is HP Multi-Display Capable technology that supports two monitors at once for enhanced graphics capability. Additional highlights include a quad-core Intel core i7 processor, 8GB of memory, a spacious 1.5TB hard drive, Nvidia GeForce graphics and Wi-Fi capability.
HP Desktop PC, Pavilion HPE H8-1202 (Monitor Not Included):
Key HP Computer Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i7-2600 processor
3.40GHz, 8MB Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the performance to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1.5TB SATA hard drive
Store 1,000,000 photos, 428,000 songs or 790 hours of HD video on the HP desktop PC
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Graphics
With up to 1GB DDR3 dedicated memory and up to 4095MB total available graphics memory, DVI, VGA via adapter and HDMI capabilities and support for Microsoft DirectX 11
- 15-in-1 memory card reader
- 10 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x microphone/line-in/line-out jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 3 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x MiniCard slot, 2 x external 5.25" bays, 2 x external 3.5" bays
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security 2012 (60 days complimentary updates)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 1-year software support; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i7-2600 Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||1.5 TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|System Ram:||8 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||HP H8-1202|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.22 x 16.34 x 6.89|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your computer as configured can safely run at High (Gaming Level) CPU usage almost forever. Safe recommended Wattage is only 300W. My recommendation would be to move up to a mid-level GPU with a Passmark rating 0f 1600 to 1800, like a Radeon 6750. Trying to install a low High-Level card like a 6850 would result in bottle-necking. The BIOS on the motherboard is Locked thus preventing Overclocking, and installing a higher rated CPU (135W in an 95W board) would be a waste of money. You may consider purchasing a higher quality set of RAM though. But more than 8GB of RAM is another waste of money if You're running 7- Home Premium. If You were to upgrade to 7-Ultimate or have an Overclocked Rig, then a 16GB Set would be a necessity.by JudgeBAT4/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
This PC features a 460 watt power supply.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
This PC features the Pegatron IPISB-CU aATX motherboard.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
IPISB-CU (Carmel2) I looked up the hp model HPE h81202 on Google. http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c03173335&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=130&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=5187019&prodTypeId=12454by ltachi5/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
The difference between the 5400RPM and a 7200RPM hard drive is that the 7200RPM hard drive is faster than a 5400RPM hard drive. For the fastest hard drive it is best to purchase a model with a 7200RPM hard drive.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?