Customers also bought these products
HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer w/ ePrint Mobile Printing & Airprint
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$29.00 Was $39.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$29.43 Was $31.29Save $1.86
- $35.52 Was $49.44Save $13.92
- Rollback$68.88 Was $78.88Save $10.00
- $99.00 List price $140.30Save $41.30
- Rollback$44.00 Was $49.86Save $5.86
- from $79.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
HP OfficeJet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer accepts a range of paper types, using the 150-page wide-format tray and a 35-page automatic document feeder. The HP Officejet All-in-One Printer also prints great on recycled paper. You can obtain professional color prints and laser-quality black text using this wireless networking All in One Printer with Airprint. You can use wired and wireless networking as well as access apps and print from mobile devices. Whether you're across the room or across the country, this document feeder HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer lets you e-mail photos and everyday documents directly to your HP printer using a smartphone, notebook, or any device with e-mail capabilities. In addition, with Airprint, you can print wirelessly from any iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. This HP Officejet All-in-One Printer is up to 40 percent more energy efficient than other color laser printers.
HP OfficeJet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer:Key Features:
|Model No.:||HP Officejet 7500|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.54 x 23.86 x 16.77|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am having problems with margins trying to print on a 12" X 18" page. I ended up dropping my margins back to the point I am printing an 11"X 17" print on a 12" X 18" page. I have noticed that the margin on the leading edge of the paper is a bit veriable on where the printing begins. I also found that I had to offset my paper about 3/8" on the right side to get my print to center across the page. The scan will only take normal letter and legal sized documents. I did my research before buying it and even with it's problems it is a good buy for a large format printer. Except for one more HP printer the next sized up will probably cost you over a thousand dollars. I hope this gave you the information you were looking for.by Nitalynn3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can print in color on ledger size paper. It does scan ledger(13x19).by Buddysuemay7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This printer can print in color up to it's advertised size (13"x19"). It can also scan up to 13"x19". It's a very useful product manufactured by none else, HP.by ShoppingFools7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This printer can print up to 13" x 44", but can only scan, copy, and fax up to 8.5" x 14".by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been using 100 LB cardstock successfully. A page will occasionally jam. If so, remove the paper as demonstrated on the tiny screen. However, you will sometimes have to turn off the printer, unplug it a few minutes then turn it back on. Otherwise, the "Paper Jam Error" message will not go away.by RodFive6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am printing house plan construction documents on 12" X 18" sheets. I find limiting my documents to 11" X 17" gives me a better print. I find the front and right side edge can be a bit veriable. I usually set the large format paper another 1/4" to 3/8" from the right side to get it to center at 11" across. Find the paper you want to use first. The large format paper can be hard to find and expensive. Then you can decide how large you want to do your prints. I had to order the paper I am using because I could not find it locally. You might have more luck for what you are looking for in an art supply store. Some Walmart stores carry a 12" X 18" tablet of art paper but not all of them. I would have to travel about 90 miles out of the area to get it from the closest store and you cannot order it online.by Nitalynn3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP Printer supports Letter (8.5 x 11 in), legal (8.5 x 14 in), tabloid (11 x 17 in), executive (7.25 x 10.5 in), 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, 11 x 14 in, 12 x 12 in, 13 x 19 in (Super B) media size. Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes; brochure paper, transparencies, labels, cards (index, greeting) media type and 16 to 28 lb bond (plain media); 20 to 24 lb bond (envelope); up to 110 lb index (cards); up to 75 lb bond (photo and brochure) media weight.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO It can print 13" by 19" but only scan up to Legal-Size pages.by RodFive6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP Printer will scan 11 x 17 inch in the stitch option.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?