Power through Windows like never before. The full-featured HP ENVY TouchSmart laptop is optimized for the ultimate Windows 8.1 touch experience, so you can power through your day.
HP 15.6" ENVY 15-k020us TouchSmart Laptop PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i7-4710HQ processor
2.50GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz)
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC
- 15.6" HD BrightView LED-backlit touchscreen
Intel HD 4600 Graphics
- HP TrueVision HD webcam
- Multi-format SD card reader
- 3 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 4-cell lithium-ion battery for up to 6.25 hours run time
- 6.04 lbs, 1.11" x 15.14" x 10.24"
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1
- McAfee LiveSafe (30 days complimentary updates)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
What's In The Box:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 4-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.