Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.00Save $50.00
- Clearance$299.00 Was $319.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- $299.00 Was $330.00Save $31.00
- Rollback$378.00 Was $430.00Save $52.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- Rollback$428.89 Was $449.00Save $20.11
- Rollback$179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00
- $279.53 Was $315.22Save $35.69
HP Midnight Black/Red 15.6" Envy Sleekbook 6-1129wm Laptop PC with AMD Quad-Core A8-4555M Accelerated Processor and Windows 8 Operating System
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Introducing the stylish Midnight Black/Red HP Envy 15.6" Sleekbook 6-1129wm Laptop PC! This HP AMD Sleekbook with Quad-Core A8-4555M Accelerated Processor is the most affordable Sleekbook with all the great features: Beats Audio and a soft-touch base that makes it easy to grab and go — anywhere, anytime. HP Sleekbook also comes with Windows 8 Operating System.
HP 15.6" Envy Sleekbook 6-1129wm Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
2.40GHz, 4MB L2 Cache
Gives you the power to handle most power hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
Store 213,000 photos, 91,000 songs or 168 hours of HD video and more
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
AMD Radeon HD 7600G Discrete-Class Graphics with up to 2029MB total graphics memory
Support and Warranty:
What's In The Box:
To see the manufacturer's specifications for the HP Envy 15.6" Sleekbook 6-1129wm Laptop PC (Midnight Black), click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD Quad-Core A8-4555M Accelerated Processor|
|Processor Speed:||2.40 GHz|
|System Ram:||4 GB|
|Maximum Memory Expansion:||16GB RAM|
|Hard Drive Size:||320 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||15.6"|
|Resolution:||BrightView LED-Backlit Display (1366 x 768)|
|Graphics Card:||AMD Radeon HD 7600G with 2029MB|
|Card Reader Type:||2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0|
|Operating System:||Windows 8|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.72 x 9.95 x 0.78|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ok i think i got an answer for you,(windows 8) not to the GHZ it says under my computer but the speed its self, i dont think it will change in my computer. if you go to the start screen (not the desktop) and type in "msconfig" it stands for Microsoft configuration. it should show up under files or apps, click on it and it should being you to the desktop and a window should pop up "system configuration" then go under the BOOT tab and select ADVANCED OPTIONS. the look at the number of processors, the A8 is an 4 core, and mine by default was set to one, all you would have to do is select 4 instead of one, click ok then click apply. you may also have to restart your PC.by MrLaptopReview2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the maximum speed is 2.4, i think. i was wondering the same question. look up the actual processor online.by MrLaptopReview2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, first thing is to know that both things are correct! Yeah, we live in a new age, it's called the (age) of the ULA (Ultra Low Amperage) Laptop. What that means is the processor is rated at full amperage to run at 2.4GHz (24-26Amps) but normally the system runs at 1.60 GHz while consuming 13 Amps. So on low power, Energy Saver - Energy Star Mode the Notebook only consumes 19 Amps and lasts 6 hours, where comparable Notebooks consume 35 Amps and you would get some where under (1/2) time 3hrs.by Walterj73/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AMD and Intel processors have different architecture. So, in a comparison, you are comparing apples to oranges if you simply look at the processor speed. Look at this cpu comparison chart >>>xtreview[dot]com/review111[dot]htm<<< at the values in the parenthesis looking at any two AMD + Intel that are right next to each other in processing power graph. You will see that their processor speeds do not match by quite a bit. Some advertisements will post an Intel "equivalent" speed of an AMD processor for the end user. If you post the "true" AMD speed next to the "true" Intel speed, it looks bad for the AMD. But the end user is not taking in the entire picture if you only look at processor speeds and not the entire architecture capability. Therefore, what you probably are seeing in your discrepancy is a posted "equivalent" to seeing the "actual" speed in the System Properties.by Doonebug2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The base speed is 1.6GHz and it can speed up as needed with turbo speed up to 2.4GHz. This feature is available in mid to high end CPUs to give performance and as well as good battery life.by GoFlexPC1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed the same thing! This makes a big difference in its value. What's going on here?by leaderduan2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by richard13651/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can connect a blue tooth. im not sure how thoughby MrLaptopReview1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a bluetooth interface...by jaradi1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does have Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A cd-rom? you mean a CD drive? no it doesn't, and it doesnt come with a back up cd if thats what you mean. think of it when was the last time you purchased anything with a CD that you couldn't download offline... a few years ago? yeah... CDs are out of date.by MrLaptopReview1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not this model. However it's simple to plug in a USB CD/DVD when you need one.by Walterj71/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does not contain a cd driveby An anonymous customer1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does not have an internal CD/DVD drive, you may want to purchase an external CD/DVD drive to connect via USB connection.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?