HP LaserJet Pro P1102W Wireless Mono Printer - up to 19 ppm, 600 x 600 dpi, 266M
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the HP LaserJet Pro P1102W CE658A Wireless Mono Printer, printing tasks becomes a walk in the park. This device gives you the power to produce prints in rich black ink, and with an incredible speed of up to 19 prints per minute and 150 sheets standard paper input. Enjoy printing different kinds of letters and documents of different sizes. This device also comes with a USB interface and 802.11b/g/n Wireless Connectivity. Connect it to your office or home network, and let everybody share the benefits of this amazing device. With the HP LaserJet Pro P1102W CE658A Wireless Mono Printer, life becomes easier.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you will get an introductory black cartridge with this printer.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP ships with Introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge.by HP Team3/13/2014Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The HP P1102w is compatible with Mac desktops that run on Mac OS X v 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7.by CommunityAnswer2/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP Printer comes standard with drivers for the Mac OS X v 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8 Operating Systems. HP does not test or support third party products therefore I cannot comment on whether or not it will be compatible with your Mac Desktop PC. However, if you are using one of the operating systems listed above, the printer should be compatible with your PC. We always recommend contacting the manufacturer of any third party products that you intend to use for any compatibility questions or in order to obtain information on the minimum system requirements.by HP Team2/18/2014Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You might want a higher resolution printer if you are interested in graphics.by GATGA1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP Printer will only print black, if you print any color pages from a web site they will print as shaded black and white.by HP Team12/12/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?