The design looks amazing. Your business performance will look even better. Trust your mission-critical projects to an all-in-one PC that's built to handle the demands of virtually any business environment. Power your workday with a secure, enterprise-class PC that's easy to manage and just as reliable as it is stylish. Integrated touch computing makes for a truly hands-on experience.
HP EliteOne 800 G1 F4K66UT All-in-One PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i5-4570S Quad-Core processor
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable up to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- DVD-Writer drive
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 23" touchscreen HD LCD screen
Intel HD 4600 Graphics with shared graphics memory
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 17.4 lbs, 22" x 15.3" x 1.98"
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bit edition
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
What's In The Box:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- HP keyboard
- HP mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.