Consider these popular products
- $27.99 List price $39.00Save $11.01
- Rollback$44.48 Was $49.44Save $4.96
- $104.00 List price $399.00Save $295.00
- $59.99 List price $79.99Save $20.00
- See details in cart
- $128.15 Was $136.65Save $8.50
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
HP Deskjet F2430 Printer/Scanner/Copier -- Energy Star Compliant w/ Windows 7 Compatibility
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the HP Deskjet Printer/Scanner/Copier, you can upgrade to an afforable solution for all your printing, scanning and copying needs.
HP Deskjet Printer/Scanner/Copier:
- AIO multitasking supported: yes
- Print technology HP thermal inkjet
- Print resolution: black (best): up to 600 dpi; color (best): up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 dpi input data when printing from a computer (on photo paper)
- Print speed black (draft): up to 20 ppm; color (draft): up to 16 ppm
- Print capabilities: borderless printing: up to 4 x 6.5 in.
- Scan type: flatbed
- Scan technology: contact image sensor (CIS)
- Scan input modes: front-panel scan, hp director, twain
- Color scanning: yes
- Scan resolution: optical scanning resolution: up to 1200 dpi; hardware scanning resolution: up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; enhanced scanning resolution: up to 19,200 dpi
- Twain version: version 1.9
- Bit depth/gray scale levels: 48-bit, 65,536 gray scale levels
- Scan size maximum: flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 inches
- Copier settings: stand-alone black and color copying for plain paper or photo paper
- Copy resolution: black text and graphics: up to 600 optimized dpi (from 300 dpi input); color text and graphics: up to 1200 optimized dpi (from 600 dpi input)
- Copier resize: reduce/enlarge: 25 to 200%
- Duty cycle: (monthly, letter): up to 1,000 pages
- Standard connectivity: USB 2.0
- Standard printer languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Media types supported: paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Paper handling: 80-sheet input tray, 15-sheet output tray; maximum number paper trays: 1, envelope feeder: no, finished output handling: sheetfed; duplex print options: manual (driver support provided); input capacities: up to 80 sheets letter/legal, up to 30 sheets transparencies, up to 25 sheets labels, up to 30 sheets 4 x 6 photos, up to 30 sheets photo paper, up to 40 cards, up to 10 envelopes; output capacities: up to 15 sheets letter/legal, up to 10 sheets transparencies, up to 10 sheets labels, up to 15 cards, up to 5 envelopes
- Media sizes supported: letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, no. 10 envelopes
- Media weight supported: US letter: 20 to 24 lb., legal: 20 to 24 lb., envelopes: 20 to 24 lb., cards: up to 110 lb. index maximum, photo: up to 145 lb.
- Media weight recommended: 20 to 24 lb.
- Custom media sizes: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Alignment/skew: vertical alignment accuracy: /- 0.0002 in; skew: /- 0.006 in
- Compatible operating systems: Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit), Windows XP (SP1 or higher [32-bit]), Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6
- Purchase of Separate/Additional USB Printer Cable [not included] is recommended.
|Volts:||110 V AC , 220 V AC|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Recommended Use:||Plain Paper Print|
|Maximum Scanner Resolution:||1200 dpi|
|Number of Sheets:||1 x Output Tray 15 Sheet , 1 x Input Tray 80 Sheet|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CB743A#1HA|
|Model:||HP DJ F2430|
|Power Type:||AC Supply|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.20 x 11.50 x 6.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no. all other functions apply.by Student10111/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it only scans, copy, and print.by KdotWebster11/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is a printer, scanner and can make copies from the flatbed. There is not fax.by arden29811/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is an All-In-One Printer/Scanner/Copier.by Solstice42011/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but to plug it in and out of a comp is simple.by Student10111/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Uses a standard USB cableby arden29811/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not wireless.by Solstice42011/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it comes with a power supply but you have to buy a USB cord separately. I just found out I need to buy one when I hooked it up.by stufunee12/25/2009Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The details of this printer says that it does come with ink. -What's in the box: HP Deskjet F2430 All-in-One, HP 60 Black Ink Cartridge (~ 200 pages), HP 60 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~ 150 pages), Software CD, setup poster, Reference Guide, power supply, power cord.by southerngirl200911/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it's the last line under additional featuresby cheerbear198111/25/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Look at the bottom of the additional features and it has a "whats in the box" area. it says 1 black (200 pages)and 1 color(150 pages)by Randomletters11/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Per the description listed above: What's in the box: HP Deskjet F2430 All-in-One, HP 60 Black Ink Cartridge (~ 200 pages), HP 60 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~ 150 pages), Software CD, setup poster, Reference Guide, power supply, power cordby suz30111/25/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?