Similar items in stock
- $11.18 Was $12.04Save $0.86
- $21.74 Was $23.99Save $2.25
- See details in cart
- See details in cart
HP Deskjet Wireless 2543 All-in-One Printer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This HP Deskjet All-in-One Printer, 2543 delivers easy wireless printing, plus scanning and copying, at an affordable price. Set up quickly and preserve space with a compact design. Save more with optional high-capacity cartridges.
HP Deskjet 2543 All-in-One Printer:
- HP Deskjet Printer Print Speed
Black: Up to 20 ppm; Color: Up to 16 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- The wireless all-in-one printer is Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
61XL, 61 Black Ink Cartridges; 61XL, 61 Tri-Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- Direct Print Supported
- 60-page auto-document feeder
- HP Deskjet Printer Copier Settings:
Black: Up to 4.5 cpm, Color: Up to 3.5 cpm; Resolution: Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Paper and Media Compatibility: 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
Media Types: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- Starter ink cartridges
- Quick Reference
- User's Guide
- Installation CD-ROMs
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Number of Sheets:||60 Sheets|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163957|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Mac|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||D3A80A#1H5|
|Paper Size:||Letter, Envelopes, Cardstock, Photo paper (4" x 6")|
|Color Pages Per Minute:||16ppm|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.06 x 16.74 x 6.17 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and you can purchase it here on Walmart.com for the low price of $15.96, (the price in effect at the time I wrote this is subject to change) PowerLink 8-Pin Lightning USB 2.0 Data Sync/Charger Cable Connector Adapterby ec9361811/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if you can connect the two via USB, but the hp2543 is wifi capable, so you can just set it up as a network printer and any device with wifi (like your iPad mini) can print to it without a cable.by NoelleDCTL11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The printer has USB cable connection. To print from iPAD mini you can use Direct Wireless Connection (no wireless router needed for this).by Orkay11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can operate this way.by CommunityAnswer11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, go to: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5385258& Select or confirm your operating system and click Next click on: HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driversby ec936189/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most newer HP printers have a driver available to download online in lieu of using the installation CD. You can usually find it on the HP website, or just do a Google search with the printer name and driver (e.g. "HP deskject 2543 driver"). Download from the HP website only, if possible.by NoelleDCTL10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can go to hp.com/support and download set up software and install it.by Orkay11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't do FAX.by mistershark12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I know of.by Orkay8/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the HP Deskjet 2543 All-in-One Printer does not fax.by CommunityAnswer11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $8.33
- from $4.99