Consider these popular products
- $27.99 List price $39.00Save $11.01
- Rollback$44.48 Was $49.44Save $4.96
- $104.00 List price $399.00Save $295.00
- $59.99 List price $79.99Save $20.00
- See details in cart
- $128.15 Was $136.65Save $8.50
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Inkjet Printer HEWB2L56A
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This HP Deskjet all-in-one offers easy printing, scanning and copying. It's simple from the start, with a quick setup and straightforward operation. Get your full value with optional high-capacity cartridges that help you print more for less. Print Technology: Inkjet Maximum Print Speed Black: 20 ppm Maximum Print Speed Color: 16 ppm Network Ready: No.HEWB2L56A. B2L56A. HP HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Inkjet Printer.
** Free Shipping **
This HP Deskjet all-in-one offers easy printing, scanning and copying. It's simple from the start, with a quick setup and straightforward operation. Get your full value with optional high-capacity cartridges that help you print more for less. Print Technology: Inkjet Maximum Print Speed Black: 20 ppm Maximum Print Speed Color: 16 ppm Network Ready: No.HEWB2L56A. B2L56A. HP HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Inkjet Printer. Copier/Fax/Multifunction Machines
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Print Speed Black: 20 ppm
- Maximum Print Speed Color: 16 ppm
- Network Ready: No
- Print Resolution Color Width X Height: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Resolution Black Width X Height: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Speed Black: 4 ppm
- Copying Speed Color: 2 ppm
- Accepts Paper Size: 3 1/2" x 5" to 8 1/2" to 11"
- Paper Input: 60 Sheet Tray
- Grayscale Halftones: 256
- Color Depth: 24 b
- Maximum Copies: 9
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Connector/port/interface: USB
- Maximum Paper Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
- Machine Functions: Scan
- Maximum Memory: Integrated
- Monthly Duty Cycle Pages: 1,000
- Power Consumption: 10W Peak
- Power Requirements: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Standard Memory: Integrated
- First Page Out: 17 sec
- Borderless Printing: No
- Individual Ink Cartridges: Yes
- Model Name/number: Deskjet 1510
- Network Capable: No
- Paper Input Capacity Sheets: 60
- Pc Free Printing: No
- Scan Resolution Width X Height: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Depth: 12 1/25"
- Height: 6 1/5"
- Weight: 7.94 lbs
- Width: 16 7/10"
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Compliance Standards: ENERGY STAR Certified
- Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This all-in-one printer requires one HP 61 black ink cartridge and one HP 61 tri-color ink cartridge.by CommunityAnswer5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP All-in-One Printer requires one HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge (CH561WN) and one HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (CH562WN).by HP Team4/21/2014Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To scan to a computer, the HP Deskjet 1510 series and computer must be connected and turned on. Load the original. a. Lift the lid of the printer b. Load the original print side down on the right front corner of the scanner glass. c. Close the lid. 2. Start the scan. a. Start the scan job using the printer software. Depending on your operating system, do one of the following to open the printer software: Copy and scan ENWW ● Windows 8: On the Start screen, right-click an empty area on the screen, click All Apps on the app bar, and then click the icon with the printer's name. ● Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP: From the computer desktop, click Start, select All Programs, click HP, click HP Deskjet 1510 series, and then click HP Deskjet 1510 series. b. In the printer software, select the Print & Scan tab, and then select Scan a Document or Photo under Scan. You will see scan options that you can select on the computer screen. For more information on scanning with this HP Printer, please view the manual that is downloadable on the HP Support web site at: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03832527.pdfby HP Team1/12/2014Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can scan originals placed on the glass directly from the control panel. 1. Load the original face down on the right front corner of the glass. 2. Press Start Scan on the control panel. A preview image of the scan appears in the HP Document Viewer window on the computer, where you can edit it. For more information on editing a preview image, see the onscreen HP Image Zone Help that came with your software. 3. Make any edits to the preview image in the HP Scan window. When you have finished, click Accept. The HP All-in-One sends the scan to the HP Image Zone software, which automatically opens and displays the image. The HP Image Zone has many tools that you can use to edit your scanned image. You can improve the overall image quality by adjusting the brightness, sharpness, color tone, or saturation. You can also crop, straighten, rotate, or resize the image. When the scanned image looks just the way you want it, you can open it in another application, send it through e-mail, save it to a file, or print it. For more information on using the HP Image Zone , see the onscreen HP Image Zone Help. For more information on scanning with this HP All-in-One, please look at page 31 and page 32 of the manual, which is downloadable from the HP support web site at: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00366227.pdf .by HP Team1/12/2014Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?