HP Dark Umber 15.6" Pavilion DV6-6C50US Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-2450M Processor, Blu-ray Disc Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option
About this item
About this item
Get serious entertainment in a laptop that goes everywhere. The HP Pavilion dv6 gives you Beats Audio and quad speakers for amazing sounding music, movies, and more. There's a gorgeous 15.6" diagonal HD display for watching videos, a built-in HD webcam for keeping in touch and a fingerprint reader for extra security. All in a brushed aluminum design that stays cool to keep you comfortable.
Special Offer: Buy this Windows 7 PC and get Windows 8 Pro for $14.99. We've got you covered. Click HERE to learn more about Microsoft Windows 8 Pro & the upgrade program.
HP 15.6" Pavilion DV6-6C50US Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i5-2450M processor
- 6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 750GB SATA hard drive
Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more
- Blu-ray disc drive and SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch HD movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 15.6" HD BrightView LED-backlit display
Intel HD Graphics 3000 with up to 1696MB total graphics memory
- HP TrueVision HD webcam
- 2-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x headphone-out, 1 x microphone-in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 6 h 30 min battery life
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security 2012 (60-day)
- CyberLink YouCam DE
- HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i5-2450M Processor|
|Processor Speed:||2.50 GHz|
|System Ram:||6 GB|
|Maximum Memory Expansion:||16GB RAM|
|Hard Drive Size:||750 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||15.6"|
|Resolution:||HD Brightview LED (1366 x 768)|
|Graphics Card:||Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 1696MB|
|Multi Media Drive:||Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Card Reader Type:||2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader|
|Battery Life:||6 hours 30 minutes|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI, 2 x Headphone Jack, 1 x Microphone Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter , Battery|
|Model No.:||HP DV6-6C50US|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.39 x 14.88 x 9.71|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.