HP Black Pavilion p6-2317c Desktop PC with AMD A6-5400K Accelerated Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Operating System (Monitor Not Included)
Similar items available online
- $448.00 List price $585.00Save $137.00
- $138.17 Was $153.02Save $14.85
- $95.65 List price $188.00Save $92.35
- $437.99 List price $546.00Save $108.01
- $138.17 List price $179.00Save $40.83
- $148.80 List price $249.00Save $100.20
- $138.17 Was $144.34Save $6.17
- Rollback$162.40 Was $167.43Save $5.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
HP Pavilion p6-2317c Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD A6-5400K accelerated processor
3.60GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
The HP Pavilion Desktop PC, p6-2317c with 1TB hard drive gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on the HP Black Desktop with AMD A6-5400K Accelerated Processor and 8GB Memory
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your HP Pavilion P6 Desktop with Windows 8 Operating System (Monitor Not Included)
- AMD Radeon HD 7540D Graphics
With up to 4GB Graphics System Memory
- 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x microphone-in/line-in/line-out, 1 x rear speaker-out, 1 x side speaker-out, 1 x center (subwoofer), 1 x DVI port
- 1 x MiniCard, 3 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x external 5.25" bay, 1 x internal 3.5" bay
- The HP Black Desktop with AMD A6-5400K Accelerated Processor and 8GB Memory features genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
- Norton Internet Security (60-day subscription)
- HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the HP Pavilion P6 Desktop with Windows 8 Operating System (Monitor Not Included).
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP USB optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD A6-5400K Accelerated Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), MultiMediaCard (MMC), MultiMediaCard Plus (MMC+), Memory Stick (MS), xD|
|Features:||Wireless , Gaming Desktops|
|Processor Speed:||3.60 GHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x Aux Audio, 1 x DVI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 2 x Speaker, 1 x Subwoofer, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H3Z19AA#ABA|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby johnnyBgoode20136/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Msjw5/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Bullfrog75/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, this PC does not include a Webcam.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 2 monitors connected. One is VGA (simple connection). The other has an HDMI cable that I used a DVI-to-HDMI adapter to connect. The DVI connection on this PC is the solid lines of (8 8 8 then flat) pins, DVI-D Dual Link, not the one that has the split pins, 9 then 9 then the flat one, DVI-D Single Link. Hope this makes sense. Wal-Mart sells this adapter for 3+x more than you could get it elsewhere.by TNTrucker6/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can hook this PC up to your TV using HDMI, VGA or USB.by GraphicsRme6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can plug this adapter into the DVI slot on the PC.....then you can use a HDMI cable to connect to your TV. http://www.walmart.com/ip/StarTech-HDMI-to-DVI-D-Video-Cable-Adapter-8-Universal/22952980by Bullfrog75/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC has a DVI-D and a VGA ports. You may be able to connect via VGA but I cannot guarantee compatibility because HP does not test or support third party products.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, its ok it can handle the xtraby johnnyBgoode20136/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its fast and I have no problumsby jimmy3236/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This PC will play any games that have system requirements equal to or less than the specifications of this PC. I recommend contacting the software manufacturer of any games you intend to use in order to determine the system requirements for their software.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?