HP Black Pavilion 20-B010 All-In-One Desktop PC with AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor, 4GB Memory, 20" Monitor, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Operating System
About this item
About this item
The black HP Pavilion All-In-One Desktop 20-B010: life made simple with one plug and easy set up. This newly designed black HP Pavilion All-In-One Desktop 20-B010 is the practical choice for someone needing just the right amount of technology without going overboard.
HP Pavilion 20-B010 All-In-One Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD E1-1200 accelerated processor
1.40GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
The black HP Pavilion All-In-One Desktop 20-B010 you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more on the HP Pavilion AMD Desktop AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor with 4GB memory, 20" monitor and 500GB hard drive
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your HP Pavilion AMD Desktop AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor with 4GB memory, 20" monitor and 500GB hard drive
- 20" HD LED-backlit display
AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics and up to 2GB system memory
- 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone/microphone, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x line-out
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
- Norton Internet Security (60 day trial) includined on the HP Windows 8 Desktop(Operating System)
- HP Recovery Manager included with HP Windows 8 Desktop(Operating System)
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP USB mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Processor Type:||AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||500 GB|
|Multimedia Drive:||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Operating System:||Windows 8|
|Resolution:||1600 x 900|
|System Ram:||4 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||HP 20-B010|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.17|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.94 x 3.98 x 15.75|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you already have wireless Internet, then no; the computer should be able to find your connection or you can enter it manually. If your computer is set up far from your connection point, you could add a wireless router to increase the signal strengh.by LogansMommy0712/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a wireless router. Not sure if you NEED one or not.by kissfan9611/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The review posted on 11/17/2012 states that it won't even play facebook games.by 99t991/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?