HP Black Licorice 15.6" 2000-2d09WM Laptop PC with AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HP Black Licorice 15.6" 2000-2d09WM Laptop PC keeps you on point in your everyday tasks, whether it's writing an email, browsing the web, listening to music, all while staying simply stylish with a unique-looking hyper graphic at a competitive price.
HP Black Licorice 15.6" 2000-2d09WM Laptop PC with AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8:
- AMD E-300 accelerated processor
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store photos, songs, HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection
- 15.6" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
AMD Radeon HD 6310 Discrete-Class Graphics
- HP TrueVision HD webcam
- Up to 3.75 hours battery life
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst with the Toshiba Windows 8 Laptop
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year standard limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- HP Black Licorice 15.6" 2000-2d09WM Laptop PC with AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor
- Power cord
- AC adapter
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.30 GHz|
|System Ram:||4 GB|
|Maximum Memory Expansion:||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||500 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||15.6 inch|
|Screen Type:||LED Backlight, HD BrightView Display|
|Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Graphics Card:||AMD Radeon HD 6310 with 1972MB of dedicated system memory|
|Multi Media Drive:||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Card Reader Type:||1 x SD Card Reader|
|Battery Life:||3 Hours 45 Minutes|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||10/100 Fast Ethernet & 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Windows 8|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.72 x 14.8 x 1.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is not worth $100! The AMD e300 processor is slower than computers ten years its seniorby DowntownRaleighPCGuy4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wifi is installed, nothing else to buy. $318 is not a high price, in time most all electronics get cheaper as technology improves. If you saw one for less than $200, it was likely a factory refurbished (returned) unit.by 122333444455555T12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this laptop has WI-FI fourth key from the right top keys works great!!by Ironlion12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC has 802.11b/g/n WLAN wireless connectivity standard. As an HP Agent, I do not have information on pricing, I recommend contacting your local Walmart for pricing questions.by HP Team12/12/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will play Sims 3 I actually play it myself and it runs really good to me. I would recommend buying this laptop!by Bballlover151/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this laptop for my son he is fifteen and he has all the sims games. He play them with no problemby princesslaya312/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This PC will play any games that have system requirements equal to or less than the specifications of this PC. I recommend contacting the software manufacturer of any games you intend to use in order to determine the system requirements for their software.by HP Team12/6/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this a good option for teenagers that need to do school work (word and excel), social media, and watch youtube??
- You just can't beat it for the price. Even though I'm not a big fan of HP, this is a perfect laptop for the needs you describe, and will be just what they need to head them on toward college.by Canine11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the best option for you. Kids need a laptop for school work. A tablet is just not functional with all the typing and papers that are due. With this laptop so cheap, if you have two kids buy them each one. Then get a cheap 50 dollar RCA tablet for the them to split, and you to use when they aren't around. Everyone wins. Good luck. Gregby GregPA11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is a review I found online about this computer, I will have a few more opinions after this review: AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor is a dual core processor, with each core clocked at 1.3 GHz frequency. It comprises of 1 MB of L2 cache and doesn’t support AMD’s Turbo core Technology. Thus, there is no option of auto-overclocking of processor. However, HP 2000-2D09WM can handle all day to day computing jobs without any glitch. As told earlier, 4GB memory will not help to enhance multitasking due to low processor speed but it allows basic multitasking only. For instance, you would be able to browse internet with few tabs open and type documents at the same time. However, low TDP rating makes the processor energy efficient. The laptop offers integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics that comes with APU chip. Even though the manufacturer has termed it Discrete-Class graphics, it shares system memory and is the only graphics option available with HP 2000-2D09WM. Low end and older games like StarCraft 2, Sims 3, world in conflict, left 4 dead and COD modern warfare 2 are playable in low details and settings on this laptop. Users will be able play Minecraft as well, but not efficiently. Using Optifine will give you better result. You can’t expect much from HP 2000-2D09WM as it comes with a weak accelerated processor. If you are on a tight budget and looking for a gaming laptop which can offer high end performance ( like casual photo editing or 2D designing, Editing videos with Blender and installing iTunes), then you can consider 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 2020M processor and an entry level 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 740m integrated laptop. HP 2000-2D09WM is integrated with 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM which can be expanded up to 8 GB. The laptop offers 500GB, 5400 rpm hard drive with Windows 8 Operating System, along with other programs like Skype, HP games and other apps. The 15.6” LED Backlit HD display offers 1366 X 768 pixel resolution which supports 720p playback. Port and connectivity features of HP 2000-2d09wm are as following Multi-format digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards, 3 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA (15-pin), 1 RJ-45 (LAN), 1 Headphone-out, 1 Microphone-in USB 3.0 port is missing in the config. Network connectivity is supported by Fast Ethernet and 802.11 b/g/n. No Bluetooth support is available. Users can expect up to 5 hours of battery life from a 6-cell 47WHr 2.2 Ah lithium-ion battery pack that is integrated with HP 2000 2D09WM. I don't have this computer yet. If they are planning on doing much gaming this may not be the best computer for them. It is kind of slow, and playing games using a lost of processing. Four gigs of memory is nice but 8 would be better. It seems there would be no problem watching movies or streaming. Walmart is selling this computer on Thursday for $178 so this would meet your budget if you can get it for that.by blue46raven11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?