HP Black Envy Phoenix H9-1350 Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-3770 Processor, 12GB Memory, 2TB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Operating System (Monitor Not Included)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
HP Envy Phoenix H9-1350 Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i7-3770 processor
3.40GHz, 8MB Cache
- 12GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
The HP Intel Core i7-3770 Desktop PC with i7-3770 Processor gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 2TB SATA hard drive and 16GB solid state drive
Store 1,300,000 photos, 571,000 songs or 1,053 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on the HP Intel Core i7-3770 Desktop PC with i7-3770 Processor
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your Black Envy H9-1350 HP Phoenix Desktop with 12GB memory and 2TB hard drive
- The Black Envy H9-1350 HP Phoenix Desktop with 12GB memory and 2TB hard drive features AMD Radeon HD 7670 Graphics
With 1GB GDDR5 dedicated memory
- 15-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth technology
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 8 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x optical audio out, 1 x microphone/line-in/line-out, 1 x rear speaker out, 1 x side speaker out, 1 x center (subwoofer) jack
- 1 x MiniCard slot, 3 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 2 x external 5.25" bays, 1 x external 3.5" bay, 3 x internal 3.5" bays
- HP Windows 8 Desktop Operating System (Monitor Not Included)
- Norton Internet Security (60-day subscription)
- HP Recovery Manager included with the HP Windows 8 Desktop Operating System (Monitor Not Included)
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 1-year technical support
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||2 TB , 16 GB|
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i7-3770 Processor|
|Memory Card Type:||SmartMedia, xD, MultiMedia Card (MMC), Secure Digital (SD), Mini Secure Digital, Compact Flash I & II, IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, RSMMC, MMC Mobile, MMC+|
|Features:||Wireless , Bluetooth|
|Processor Speed:||3.40 GHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x Aux Audio, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Optical Digital, 2 x Speaker, 1 x Subwoofer, 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H3Z63AA#ABA|
|RAM Memory:||12 GB|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if you mean the house voltage is 110, if you mean the power of the machine, I do notby JNegron2/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The power supply of this HP PC is Internal 600 Watt (100-240V).by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?