Consider these popular products
- $444.22 List price $546.00Save $101.78
- $875.75 List price $949.00Save $73.25
- $288.19 Was $353.61Save $65.42
- $208.41 Was $239.99Save $31.58
- $429.99 List price $490.00Save $60.01
- $179.99 Was $189.99Save $10.00
- $399.99 Was $411.99Save $12.00
- $489.99 List price $595.00Save $105.01
Compaq Presario CQ5500F Desktop PC with AMD Sempron LE-140 Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get exactly the computing performance you need for home, school, and your essential computing needs. The Compaq Presario comes with the power and memory to handle a variety of tasks, efficiently and reliably.
- Compaq Presario:
- AMD Sempron LE-140 processor
2.70 GHz, 4000MHz system bus, 1MB L2 Cache
- 2 GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM memory
Enough memory to handle today's most memory-hungry applications
- 500 GB SATA hard drive
Store your music, videos, photos and documents on the Compaq Presario — with plenty of space to spare
- SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology
Play and create CDs and DVDs with this DVD/CD burner drive
- Wired Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with 10/100 Ethernet. Includes 56K modem
- NIVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE Graphics with 895 MB graphics memory
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone, 2 x microphone ports, 1 x VGA port, 1 x LAN port
- AC power supply included
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Works
- Norton Internet Security, 60 Day Trial offer 2010
Support & Warranty
- The Compaq Presario has a 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty with Toll Free Support
Top Questions and Answers on Desktops:
Answer: No, PCs no longer include a restore CD/DVD. In most cases the supplier has a restore option pre-installed on the hard drive. You will be notified by Windows to make your own restore DVD (highly recommended).
Answer: We list all information that the desktop comes with. If you do not see that feature listed above, then it is not included. You can always add on accessories with USB.
Answer: Yes, all monitors have the same connection (VGA) or come with an adapter from DVI-VGA to connect to a desktop.
Answer: Speakers, wireless router, webcam, etc. To see a list of our Accessories Click Here
|Processor Type:||AMD Sempron LE-1300|
|Processor Clock Speed:||2.3 GHz|
|Hard Drive Size:||320 GB|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|Graphics Type:||NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE|
|System Ram:||2 GB|
|Model No.:||HP CQ5300F|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.87 x 6.54 x 15.11|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This processor is a single core unless the named processor is different from the one listed on Newegg.com My source: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103188by Zeifer3/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- single.by sasquuatch2/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Few desktop computers come with wifi cards preinstalled. Desktops are usually connected to a router via a Cat 5 cable through the Ethernet port. However, if you must have a wifi connection you can purchase/install a wifi card (less than $30 online). Then your desktop will work with wifi.by AskComputerBill4/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It dose not have a build in wifi.by DJkool4/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO it dose not.by DJkool4/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, to be fair, I'll explain what a router is first. A router is a box that allows you to connect more than one computer to the same internet connection. It usually allows up to 4 computers at once. So, I believe that the question you're really asking is this: Q. Does this computer have an onboard internet device? A. Yes, it has an ethernet port onboard for high-speed internet connectivity. If you use dial-up, however, you'll need to find a separate dial-up modem. Since dial-up is pretty much a thing of the past, most likely you're looking for the high-speed or broadband port.by Zeifer3/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?