Customers also considered
About this item
The HP 12C Financial Calculator with 10-Digit LCD features more than 120 built-in business functions for monetary, mathematical and statistical purposes. Designed for business and finance personnel, it can calculate anything from mortgages, balloon payments and depreciations to bond yields. The accepted calculator of the New York Stock Exchange, this business calculator has 99 lines of programmable memory. Ensure the accuracy of your calculations by running this financial calculator in computation mode, saving every other user step. The HP 12C Financial Calculator with 10-Digit LCD comes with a Random Access Memory(RAM). It converts register memory, that acts like a buffer, dynamically into program memory as the user enters more program steps. Its a safe bet for anyone who needs to do complex computations.
HP 12C Financial Calculator:
- HP financial calculator has over 120 built-in business functions
- Financial: Time, value of money, amortization, bond price and yield to maturity, register-based cash-flow analysis
- Statistical: standard deviation, mean, weighted mean, linear regression, forecasting and cumulative statistical analysis
- Business calculator with 1-line, 10-character LCD screen
- HP financial calculator converts register memory dynamically into program memory as the user enters additional program steps
- When all 99 program steps are used, 7 data registers still remain available for storage
- Keystroke programming -- enter a series of keystrokes into the memory, then execute your program at the touch of a button
- Reverse Polish notation
- Long battery life
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.552|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list