The HP 110 sticks to the basics, providing the competitive performance and familiar, essential features you need for routine tasks like email and social networking, homework and personal finances or casual Web browsing and online shopping. The clean modern styling makes it reliable, easy to use and extremely affordable.
HP 110-212 Desktop PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD E1-2500 Accelerated processor
1.40GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- AMD Radeon HD 8240 Graphics
With up to 2048MB total graphics memory, dual-link DVI and VGA capabilities
- 7-in-1 memory card reader
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 1 x PCI Express (x0.5) mini slot, 1 x external 5.25" bay, 1 x internal 3.5" bay
- 15.14" x 6.5" x 14.33"
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1
- McAfee LiveSafe (30 days complimentary updates)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
What's In The Box:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.