HON 38000 Series Pedestal Desk
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HON Pedestal Desk has a simple, professional appearance and a long-lasting steel build. It features a moisture-, scratch- and stain-resistant high-pressure laminate top. This heavy-duty desk has a box drawer and a file drawer that both use steel ball bearing suspensions. Removable HON "One Key" locks are also provided so you can secure its contents. Two grommets are built into the work surface for easy cord and wire organization. The high-sided file drawer fully extends, and you can use it to store hanging files without hang rails. The box drawer extends three-quarters to put all of its contents in easy reach. A modesty panel is built into the rear of the desk to protect the user's privacy. The HON Pedestal Desk provides an efficient and durable work space.
HON 38000 Series Pedestal Desk:
- Single pedestal steel desk with laminate top and box/file drawers
- High-pressure laminate top is moisture-, scratch- and stain-resistant
- Tru-fit mitered drawers operate on heavy-duty steel ball bearing suspensions
- High-sided file drawer extends fully and accepts hanging files without hang rails; box drawer extends three-quarters
- HON 38000 series desk with "One Key" core removable locks
- Three-quarter height modesty panel for privacy
- Cable management grommets help control cords and wires
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||181.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 66.0 x 29.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.