About this item
This HON Two Drawer File Cabinet 310 Series is designed to meet the needs of workshops and busy offices. A spring-loaded follower block in each section keeps everything upright and neat. High drawer sides add strength to the legal file cabinet and serve as front-to-back hangrails. It stands up well even when you add heavy items. Thumb latch keeps drawers safely closed, ensuring better security and loss prevention. The inclusion of label holders allows for quick and easy identification of contents. This two drawer file cabinet with lock also comes with embedded HON "One Key" core removable locking mechanisms. These will allow you to protect your files and items when not in the room. The use of a steel ball bearing suspension helps to make drawers flow smoothly and evenly when pulled out or pushed back in. The HON Two Drawer File Cabinet 310 Series is an excellent addition to any workspace.
HON 310 Series Full-Suspension File, Legal, Two-Drawer:
- Steel 26 1/2" deep ball-bearing suspension vertical file with thumb latch on drawer
- Commercial-grade files to meet your long-lasting needs
- Spring-loaded follower block in each drawer keeps files upright and neat
- High drawer sides add strength and serve as front-to-back hangrails
- Thumb latch keeps drawers safely closed
- Label holders for quick and easy identification of contents
- HON "One Key" core removable locks
- Document size accommodation: legal
- Legal file cabinet comes with two drawers
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||66.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.5 x 18.25 x 29.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.