HKC brings you the latest in Android technology, giving you the performance you want at an affordable price. The crystal clear 8" capacitive touchscreen is great for watching movies, reading books, surfing the web, video conferencing online and more. With Google Play you can take advantage of more than 700,000 apps and games, as well as the world's largest collection of eBooks, millions of songs, thousands of movies, TV shows and magazines. Designed to enhance your entertainment experience at home or on the go and with multiple colors to choose from, you can enjoy your technology in style!
HKC P886A-BK with WiFi 8" Touchscreen Tablet PC:Technical Specifications:
- 1.5GHz Dual-Core Mobile processor
- 1GB DDR2 of system memory and 8GB on-board storage memory and 5GB of cloud storage
- 8.0" touchscreen, 1024 x 768 resolution
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Software and Applications:
- Mini-USB 2.0 port
- 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Up to 5 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 1.14 lbs; 8.11" x 0.46" x 6.77" dimensions
What's in the Box:
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google Voice, Google Books, YouTube, Google Drive, Google+, Google Earth, Google Finance, Twitter, Facebook
- Web browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
What's a Tablet PC?
- Tablet, battery and AC adapter
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).