Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Protect your eyes out on the court with HEAD Rave Eyewear. This racquetball eyewear features soft, nonslip nose pieces, so you can concentrate on your game without having to readjust your eyewear. This HEAD Eyewear is sturdy and comfortable. The lenses are distortion-free for clear vision. An anti-fog treatment keeps the lenses from clouding up, while an anti-scratch treatment protects them from damage. An adjustable elastic strap ensures the eyewear stays snug on your face during play. HEAD Rave Eyewear comes with a lens cleaning bag to help you care for your lenses. Stylish and lightweight, HEAD Eyewear will help you focus on your game.
HEAD Rave Racquetball Eyewear:
- Stylish and lightweight
- Distortion-free polycarbonate lenses with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
- Soft, non-slip nose pieces
- Rubber inlay in temples for stability and comfort
- Adjustable elastic strap
- Includes high-quality lens cleaning bag
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 2.5 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Only for Racquet Ball. I use these a lot and they are great.by sportsfanforever86/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe they are designed for racquetball - that's what I use 'em for.by jw555510/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Racquetballby Sandcruiser4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tennisby Praveen4/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?