Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer With Concealer Pencil, Medium 313
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $14.21 List price $16.85Save $2.64
- Reduced Price$16.01 List price $19.99Save $3.98
- Reduced Price$24.17 List price $45.47Save $21.30
- Reduced Price$16.37 List price $18.11Save $1.74
- Reduced Price$9.30 List price $28.57Save $19.27
- Reduced Price$10.19
- $13.41 List price $16.39Save $2.98
- Reduced Price$8.02 List price $9.53Save $1.51
- Reduced Price$11.47 List price $28.89Save $17.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hit the town looking your best with this Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy-Duty Concealer with Concealer Pencil in Medium 313. It provides you with the coverage you desire for a flawless look. This Hard Candy heavy-duty concealer blends easily on your skin to hide blemishes, tattoos and dark circles.
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy-Duty Concealer with Concealer Pencil, Medium 313:
- Medium 313
- A heavy-duty, multi-use concealer that provides ultimate coverage
- Formula blends flawlessly into skin
- Hide everything from dark circles and blemishes to tattoos
- Glamoflauge concealer: 0.71 oz; pencil: 0.023 oz
- We love our animal friends. We don't test our products on them
|Occasion:||Christmas , Holiday|
|Gender:||Women , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||60313|
|Digital Video Formats:||Solid|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.75 x 1.25 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Apply under your foundation then apply matte powder. A very small amount of this product goes a long way. The coverage is awesome.by makeupenthusiast112/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- honestly under or over would work. I would definitely start with under and you dont need much, a little goes a long way.by nataliea6712/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Either way, though I always apply it over foundation that is still freshly applied to make blending easier. Be sure to set in powderby Nickasaur12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Try it under and then apply your foundation. Make sure to use a setting matte powder.by An anonymous customer12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this to cover up discoloration on my face as well. Ill put on this concealer then sponge on my foundation and finish with powder. Hope this helps!by AutumnLove12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion i would apply under your foundation. When you apply the product under your foundation it will get mixed in a little bit with your foundation and look more natural.by An anonymous customer12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- apply this under your foundation , this covers the darkest of spots , I also have a discoloration on my cheek and it makes it disapear !!!by ladyfox15912/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do either-start with a good primer so the concealer and foundation have something to help them go on smoothly, and stay-if you use liquid or cream foundation, I would put that on 1st, then build the concealer on top of what still needs coverage after foundation. If you use mineral powder, however; put the concealer on 1st-then foundation.by RealHousewifeofOK12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hi, i have done it both ways and its really a matter of preference. you want to make sure that you have the best color of glamoflouge for you.by muji11112/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Apply to bare skin, b/f you put on foundation.by MzBoop12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I know this is a late answer to your question, but maybe for others it might help...I have been using this for several months and am a waterproof/sweatproof FREAK! haha! I live in Texas and needed something that would withstand my activity in the heat and swimming, and this is great for long acting wear, GREAT coverage, waterproof (with powder or primer) and doesn't break me out. Just use a primer (I recommend Revlon Photo Ready Primer or the Hard Candy Primers). Then I use ELF HIGH DEF POWDER (amazing!) and you will be all set in quickly covering your scar (use pencil it comes with! It's made for stuff like that and then use a bit of the tube concealer on top). Good luck and God Bless!by kmacishere10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you canby ladyanna201211/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would do a great job for coverage. Put a small amount of matte powder over it. That should work wellby makeupenthusiast12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- doesnt work. i tried it with my scar on my leg. just looks cakey. try dermablend pro concealer :)by kaitlan12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES FOR SURE. IT WILL COVER IT ALL UP.by GucciLisa9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably, this is an amazing concealer! It may take more than one layer but it covers very effectively!by IzzyR19969/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this concealer is great , i would try it , it does hide tattoos even the blakest ones , youtube it .. :)by ladyfox1598/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm almost positive it will-I found it almost medical grade. It's build able coverage, but it starts off with heavy coverage. But, doesn't look or feel heavy like concealers made especially for scars/birthmarks.by RealHousewifeofOK2/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hi, i just reviewed this product and all that i can say is that its not too bad but dont expect a whole lot. if the scar is small you could use the pencil and then put some powder on it so it doesnt smear. its only $6.00 so even if it doesnt work that well you havent lost alot of money or you can just return it. but go ahead and give it a try.by muji1112/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it fades within hours and it will not cover tatoosby ladyanna201210/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although it's a year late, this is an excellent question to answer for anyone else wondering the same thing. I'm a makeup artist & I can tell you that you'll need a waterproof, smudge-proof, non-transferable concealer, & this one by Hard Candy isn't it. If you don't want to shell out the big bucks for 'KatVonD's' tattoo coverup, then I suggest going to a department store & buying DERMABLEND potted concealer (they also carry body makeup for your arm or legs although its not quite as long-lasting), & once you set it w/a fine (VERY finely ground) powder, you're set for about 20 hours of any activity (except oiling up or washing the area you've applied it to!) that comes along. You can dance & sweat all night w/out issue. ;-) Good luck!by Avhienda8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I will go ahead and answer this for other's future reference, the product is not waterproof, you can sweat it off. I have not known it to ruin clothing though it may rub off and stain. It can be taken out with dawn dish soap and warm water, if that doesn't work try Oxiclean products or any kind of stain remover. It lasts up to 6 hours on me, and can fade if not applied under other products, such as a translucent eye shadow. Touch up's are a must when covering tattoos!by Nickasaur8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does what it says it does but it might leave makeup on the gown. You do need to put a bit of time and effort into covering that tattoos. Instructions for that are convinently on the box. Best of luck!by An anonymous customer12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't use this one.. :( The product is not that great. It will probably damage the clothing because it smudges easily!! It does NOT last for a long time. And fades so easily. Don't listen what others say, this is cheap and terrible quality! I would suggest DERMABLEND PRO concealer. It works WONDERS :)by kaitlan11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It will cover up the tattoos for sure. If you get it on your clothes it will come out with soap and water. Non issue.by GucciLisa9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend using this for any part of your body that might come in contact with clothes. The concealer has a greasy/wet finish--it's in between a liquid concealer and a cream concealer--so it transfers easily even if you set it with powder. I'd suggest a potted, cream concealer or a hard but creamy pencil concealer--the mini pencil concealer it comes with might help since it's very dry but pigmented. The lasting time is average (3/5) for my normal to dry skin. It certainly fades under my eyes throughout the day.by Missha3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this really covers your tattoos perfectly , I suggest you apply translucent powder to make it set.by ladyfox1598/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $7.99
- from $5.64
- from $9.48