About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This top of the line GunMaster Range Bag features plenty of storage inside and out. This bag is big enough to hold everything needed for a day at the range or extended hunt. The easy access main compartment is complemented with two molded exterior zippered pockets for additional protected storage.
GunMaster Range Bag, Large:
- Plenty of storage inside and out
- Easy access main compartment
- 2 molded exterior zippered pockets for additional protected storage
- Comfort handle
- Removable shoulder strap with metal hardware
- Built-in spent shell bag
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 16.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it cannot be locked.by WhitetailTerminator5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not. You need a hard cased lockable container. Depending on the airline you are traveling on it may need to have a lock on each end etc. Check with your airline that you are planning on traveling on. Also check the TSA website for their rules.by budda13/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The inside is one open space with a divider made into the bag that be pulled out the center to split the compartment or simply pushed flat against the side when not wishing it to be divided.by WhitetailTerminator11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?