About this item
Make sealing your jams, jellies and preserves in open top containers simple with this Gulf Wax Household Wax. It comes in a 1-lb box and is ready to be melted down for use. This Gulf Wax Paraffin wax is versatile and can be used for a variety of other purposes, including home candlemaking.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.38 x 5.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Officially I don't know.... I think it would depend on how much heat yiu can handle. I think the wax used for you hands etc might be blended with something else and have a lower melting temperature. I have used both.by KaoticHarmony2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use it, its works great. I had a hard time finding it. Manager help me its on the baking ile.I got 2 packs and really only needed one .It has no smell so I added a sensed oil,but you dont have to do that. Its was $2.84 at my Wal Mart in GA.by scchild72/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (39) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No...It is not a food grade wax and will not work.by KaoticHarmony12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is the same wax you use in making chocolates.by rambo12142/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Treadmill lubricants are usually silicone based, and they are liquid.by KerryinKansas7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think so...because it is pretty solid. If you want a really good grease for gears check at Walmart for Marine Grease. If you want an oil I use their gun oil for that lubing and coating surfaces. They carry Rheem brand which has Silicone in it.by KaoticHarmony11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?