Royal Oak 203-060-005 Gulfwax Household Paraffin Wax-GULFWAX PARAFFIN
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Gulfwax paraffin. For canning, candlemaking and many other uses. 16 oz. Size: 16 oz
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Treadmill lubricants are usually silicone based, and they are liquid.by KerryinKansas9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think so...because it is pretty solid. If you want a really good grease for gears check at Walmart for Marine Grease. If you want an oil I use their gun oil for that lubing and coating surfaces. They carry Rheem brand which has Silicone in it.by KaoticHarmony9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think a wax would work well for this....look on line and get some liquid latex. There may be different types types and you may need a release agent (spray). It is used in making molds, masks, etc. If you shop around the price is reasonable and the product goes a long way. I have used it for reproducing detailed surfaces and it dried quickly and peeled right off without losing any detail.by KaoticHarmony11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, when the tempt raises, whatever you have molded will soften.by ADpTKS9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found them near jelloby Jackie12411/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Canningby VolForever11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?