Consider these popular products
Guitar Hero World Tour (Xbox 360)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Transforming music gaming by expanding Guitar Hero's signature guitar gameplay into a cooperative band experience, Guitar Hero World Tour combines state-of-the-art wireless controllers in new online and offline gameplay modes and a Music Studio feature that lets you compose, record, edit and share your own rock and roll anthems. Guitar Hero World Tour is the most complete music game to-date with 86 on-disc tracks. Guitar Hero World Tour introduces Battle of the Bands mode which allows eight players to join online and challenge each other band-to-band to determine who is the best of the best. In the Band modes, up to four players can jam together, online or off, as they progress through the game, and in single-player Career Mode, players can jam on any of the instruments in-game utilizing the controllers in branching venue progression enabling them to rock out in the order of their choice.
Become the rock star you were born to be!
Now's your chance to get onboard with the biggest tour yet in Guitar Hero: World Tour for Xbox 360. The classic Guitar Hero style is back, updated with new features, and the largest group of songs of any rhythm game in history. Jam out with three friends in Band Mode, where you get to rock on guitar, drums, and lead vocals, or eight different players can compete in Battle of the Bands. Eighty-five different tunes, including to exclusive tracks from Ted Nugent and Zack Wylde, await your shredding skills. Blast to the past with legends like Hendrix, Fleetwood Mac, and Creedence Clearwater Revival, or rock to the future with modern stars like At the Drive-In, Mars Volta, and Modest Mouse.
- Be the Next Great Songwriter - Music Studio lets players express their musical creativity by giving them access to a full complement of tools to create digital music from scratch utilizing the guitar controller and drum kit (sold separately). Players can create their tracks and then play them in-game or share the recordings with the entire Guitar Hero community through GHTunes, which allows other gamers from around the world to download and play your original tracks.
- Create the Band - Play either a single instrument or any combination of instruments, in addition to the full band experience. When rocking as part of a band, up to four players can jam together in quickplay or as they progress through a career.
- Never Jam Solo Again - Virtual musicians in need of band mates can take their careers online forming worldwide ensembles so no rock star ever has to play a gig solo. Plus, World tour adds a Battle of the Bands mode, which allows eight players to join online and challenge each other band-to-band to establish global supremacy.
- Customize Everything - The character creator allows gamers to create a rock star with style as unique as their own. Absolute customization from clothes, to the facial and body structure, to the tattoos and accessories, players are encouraged to unleash their inner rock legend. The in-depth creators also include the ability to customize guitars, drums, and microphones, and create custom logos for their instruments, band, or album covers.
- A Set List for the Ages - The set list is comprised entirely of master recordings from some of the greatest artists of all-time including Van Halen, Linkin Park, The Eagles, and Sublime. There are over 85 tracks, plus frequent downloadable singles and tracks packs.
- 311 - "Beautiful Disaster"
- 30 Seconds To Mars - "The Kill"
- Airbourne - "Too Much Too Young"
- The Allman Brothers Band - "Ramblin' Man"
- Anouk - "Good God"
- The Answer - "Never Too Late"
- At The Drive-In - "One Armed Scissor"
- Beastie Boys - "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
- Beatsteaks - "Hail to the Freaks"
- Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
- Black Label Society - "Stillborn"
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "Weapon of Choice"
- Blink-182 - "Dammit"
- Blondie - "One Way or Another"
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - "Hollywood Nights"
- Bon Jovi - "Livin' On A Prayer"
- Bullet For My Valentine - "Scream Aim Fire"
- Coldplay - "Shiver"
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Up Around The Bend"
- The Cult - "Love Removal Machine"
- Dinosaur Jr. - "Feel The Pain"
- The Doors - "Love Me Two Times"
- Dream Theater - "Pull Me Under"
- The Eagles - "Hotel California"
- The Enemy - "Aggro"
- Filter - "Hey Man, Nice Shot"
- Fleetwood Mac - "Go Your Own Way"
- Foo Fighters - "Everlong"
- The Guess Who -
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Video Game Collection:||Guitar Hero|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||95527|
|Subgenre:||Composition , Singing , Musical Instrumental|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040579|
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Publisher:||RedOctane , Activision|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble) , Microphone , Drums , Guitar Controller|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do you need a microphone or drums to play just the PS2 game? My son has a guitar from last year and can't get it to work with his new game.
- This game is for the X-Box. I am not sure what is needed for the PS2 on this game. On the X-box though just the guitar is needed I didn't purchase the microphone or drums and we play it everday. Maybe the guitar is only compatible with the system in which it was purchased for. For Example, if he played it on the ps2 but now has an x-box maybe you need to purchase the x-box guitar.by tyetrumpet8412/30/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son has the PS2 game and he only has the guitar. No microphone or drums. I do believe that you have to have the guitar for the PS and a separate guitar for the xbox 360. I dont think they are interchangeable.by glamourous12/29/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can play w/o liveby Ireviewjust4u12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you don't need it but if you want to play online with other players you will need it. We don't have it and haven't found a need for itby MissJenna12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?