Similar items in stock
Guitar Hero: On Tour 2 - Decades (DS)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades allows gamers to unleash their inner rockstar anytime, anywhere and for the first time ever share their music with friends as they embark on a tour through the decades of rock. Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades leverages the technology developed for Guitar Hero: On Tour and expands the experience with a new progression that takes the player through a rock n roll journey from todays rock all the way to the classics of the 70s. With a new library of music, new and improved characters and venues, fully updated UI, and backwards compatibility, the game delivers a portable way for gamers to play through the history of rock.
- Song-sharing with the original Guitar Hero: On Tour: Unprecedented Song Streaming allows players of Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades and the previously released Guitar Hero: On Tour to share songs and rock out together in multiplayer modes.
- Wirelessly connect with Guitar Hero: On Tour players and go head-to-head on songs from either version of the game.
- Rock on with other players via Local wireless multiplayer modes.
- Travel back through time Shred to classic songs from the 70s, 80s, 90s and today. Play in exclusive, brand new venues set through the course of history, inspired by the most important rock trends of the last 40 years.
- Mastering the tracks Rock out to the biggest selection of music ever on DS with all master tracks from the defining artists of their era including Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bon Jovi, REM, Queen and many more.
- Customize characters Rock out with outfits from throughout the ages, defining the best and most outrageous clothing trends in rock history.
- Choose your path Play through any one of three different career paths each with their own story: Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, and Guitar Duel.
- Play co-operatively or compete head-to-head in local wireless play in Face-Off, Pro-Face Off, or Guitar Duels; players can blow into the microphone to extinguish a pyrotechnics effects gone wrong, or use the touch screen to autograph a fans shirt in the middle of their set.
- Rock out anytime, anywhere Fans can take the Guitar Hero experience wherever they go with Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades. The Guitar Hero Guitar Grip is an ergonomic extension that mimics a guitar fret board and fits seamlessly in peoples hands to deliver the same core gameplay that defines Guitar Hero.
- Strum with the stylus Included with the game is a Guitar Hero pick-stylus that allows gamers to strum away in style on the touch activated screen of the DS.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Lyrics
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought Nintendo ds Guitar Hero for daughter but didn't come with keypad. Is this accessory something I can buy separately?
- I haven't been able to find it in any stores, but I did find it on e-bay for less than $10 including shippingby acinad12/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?