Consider these popular products
Guitar Hero Metallica (Xbox 360)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enter the world of Lars Ulrich, James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo and experience the intensity and skill of one of the greatest bands of all time. Shred on the guitar controller, rip on the drum kit controller and wail on the mic to over 45 explosive hits from both Metallicas illustrious career and a variety of other legendary artists selected by the band, such as Alice In Chains, Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band, Foo Fighters, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Queen. Guitar Hero Metallica introduces an all-new Expert+ drum difficulty setting, featuring two bass drum kick pedals that offer an authentic Metallica experience with note-for-note tracking, and Metallifacts, which, after nailing a song, lets players enjoy a virtual concert filled with on-screen facts and trivia about the song being played.
- Becoming the Band - For the first time ever, Guitar Hero Metallica will allow fans to come together and thrash as the explosive, world-renown metal and rock band, Metallica, whose album sales have exceeded 100 million worldwide. Transform into metal legends Lars Ulrich, James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo as full body scans and signature moves motion capture allow players to virtually experience the high intensity of a Metallica performance.
- Live Like Metal Legends - Follow the path of the metal legends in either single instrument or band career game modes playing as the band to a soundtrack of their greatest hits while also rocking with over 20 additional artists selected by the band. Featuring in-the-round stage designs and custom camera angles new to Guitar Hero, further highlighted by custom lightshows, special effects and encores, gamers and Metallica fans alike can fulfill their rcok 'n' roll fantasies in a variety of new and famous settings, ranging from Tushino Airfield to The Forum. All venues reflect Metallica's most memorable tours including themes from their album artwork to offer the most authentic Metallica atmosphere.
- Drum Like Lars - In addition to using the redesigned, more responsive and advanced Guitar Hero World Tour guitar controller and microphone, Metallica fans will truly be able to pound like Lars on the drums with a second bass pedal compatible with the Guitar Hero World Tour drum kit controller. The all-new "Expert+" difficulty level gives gamers access to the double bass drum note track which offers the authentic Metallica experience with a note-for-note translation of many tracks appearing in-game and adds a new difficulty option to all gameplay modes.
- Seek and Destroy - Immerse yourself in themed Battle Mode attacks, such as briefly blacking out your fellow rocker's note track or modifying the amp overload to include the signature Metallica lightening.
- Test Your Metal - After nailing a song, test your Metallica know-how by replaying the song with trivia pop-ups. The on-screen displays give information about the song being played, and with guest artist songs, information about how the band is tied to Metallica will be displayed along with details such as band history and lyrics.
- Off to Never Never Land - Guitar Hero Metallica is loaded with tons of bonuses throughout the game, such as unlockable venues, commentary, videos and behind the scenes footage, giving all Metallica fans exclusive content to enjoy.
- All That Remains - Guitar Hero Metallica cranks all the great features, gameplay and fun of Guitar Hero World Tour to a new level with updates to the Music Studio featuring samples from James Hetfield's ESP Trcukster guitar and of Slayer fame, Tom Araya's signature ESP bass guitar, GHTunes, and the Rock Star Creator. Online game modes allow competing gamers to see who tops the charts in Face-Off, Pro Face-Off, eight-player "Battle of the Bands" and Battle Mode as well as the online Quickplay mode that allows up to four gamers to shred together regardless of physical location.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics and Mild Suggestive Themes
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble) , Microphone , Drums , Guitar Controller|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
If you are referring to the songs transferring over to be played on Rockband, then no, because Guitar Hero and Rockband are separate games. If you are talking about the instruments, I would have to say that they should work for the game, because all of the new instruments are being made compatible between the two different game franchises. Hope that helped. :)by LDR47/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?