About this item
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith brings quintessential rock legends to the interactive realm to create the ultimate gaming experience. As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith's greatest hits including various tracks re-mastered by the legendary band for Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or have been inspired by in some way. Highlighting the list of celebrated artists is an in-game guest appearance from one of the pioneers of hip-hop and kings of rock, Darryl "DMC" McDaniels. Venues from historical moments during the band's illustrious career offer the experience of "sweet emotion" and further capture the essence of the band's rise to fame.
- Aerosmith's Greatest Hits of All-Time: Featuring Aerosmith master tracks, including Top 40 hit Sweet Emotion, and an original composition by Joe Perry.
- Hottest Opening Tracks by Superstar Bands: Perform other iconic tracks by Rock & Roll heroes chosen by Aerosmith, such as Cheap Trick, Joan Jett, and many more.
- Rock Out the Aerosmith Way: Walk this way through the career of Aerosmith starting with their first concert at Nipmuc High School. Be Joe Perry and shred alongside Steven Tyler at some of the most memorable venues from Aerosmiths career.
- Party Offline or Show Off Online: Share the limelight and combine your stellar skills with friends during co-op play to accomplish your highest scores yet! Challenge others during head-to-head online competition and reach Aerosmith-level rock-stardom.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics and Mild Suggestive Themes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.