About this item
Bring home the excitement of controlling and maneuvering the US Air Force A-10C attack aircraft with the Guillemot Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Flight Stick. It creates a life-like replica of the split throttle system and the throttle control panel of the A-10C. This PC joystick boasts of 51 action buttons and a responsive X and Y coordinate control to closely simulate the real one. The A-10C joystick is aimed at hardcore fans of flight simulators and flight games. It mimics the real counterpart in many ways and weighs heavily for a joystick to give you a real feeling of the actual experience. Further, the product comes with a software suite that helps you to customize the control configurations. Overall, the Guillemot Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Flight Stick is the closest imitation of the real A-10C and it is officially licensed by the US Air Force.
Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick:
- The Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick has 51 action buttons and a full control panel for throttles
- Responsive stick X and Y axes with interaction flaps
- New replica handle shape with realistic pressure on buttons and triggers
- Realistic idle-detent with push and pull system
- Optional afterburner-detent with push and pull system
- The PC joystick is officially licensed by the US Air Force
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 10.0 x 12.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.