About this item
This Guidecraft Expressions Kids' Toy Box is designed to provide extra storage space in your child's bedroom or playroom. It can be used for storing toys, dress-up clothes, games and more. Designed with safety in mind, this toy storage box features cutouts at the front and sides to guard against finger pinching. It also comes with a heavy-duty safety lid. This Guidecraft toy box is available in multiple colors. It can be personalized with your child's name or decorated with a wide selection of graphics. This roomy toy storage box comes with a 1-year warranty. It is designed to fit in with just about any decor and can also be used to store everything from out-of-season clothing to linens such as sheets and towels. This kids' toy box would make a useful addition to just about any home.
Guidecraft Expressions Toy Box:
- Great for storing toys, dress-up clothes, games and more
- Designed with safety in mind
- Finger-hole cutouts along the front and sides help prevent pinching
- Heavy-duty safety-lid support
- This toy storage box can be personalized with your child's name
- It can also be decorated with a wide selection of graphics
- This Guidecraft toy box comes with a 1-year warranty
- Available in multiple colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.25 x 30.0 x 17.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you would have to sand it down.by CommunityAnswer5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it would need to be sanded or primed first.by Guidecraft Customer Care5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?