Check out these related products
- $14.28 List price $18.99Save $4.71
- $20.67 List price $34.95Save $14.28
- $28.20 Was $30.02Save $1.82
- $25.29 Was $27.30Save $2.01
- $34.89 List price $45.00Save $10.11
Guide to Financial Markets
Consider these popular products
- $16.23 Was $20.36Save $4.13
- $13.26 Was $13.96Save $0.70
- $9.94 Was $10.82Save $0.88
- $18.32 List price $24.99Save $6.67
- $16.22 List price $19.95Save $3.73
- $20.33 List price $22.99Save $2.66
- $16.49 Was $17.76Save $1.27
- $12.24 List price $16.00Save $3.76
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Recent market turbulence makes it clear just how important it is to understand the key markets. This is the definitive guide to why different markets exist, how they operate, and how they are interrelated. Extensively revised and updated, this new edition brings the reader up to date with the latest developments in financial instruments and provides a clear and incisive guide to this increasingly complex world.
|Series Title:||The Economist|
|Number of Pages:||250|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||December, 2009|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.