Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Can you guess who your opponent's mystery character is before they guess yours? If you can, then you're ready to win this version of the classic Guess Who? Game. Ask your opponent yes-or-no questions about the character's color, wheels and other details, and close the doors to the wrong characters based on the answers. Make your guess when you're ready, but don't guess wrong; if you do, you can't guess again until your next turn. Guess Who? and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. This mystery solving game is designed for two players and comes with four exciting character sets, including sea creatures, fun foods, vehicles and pets. This easy-to-play game sets up in seconds and includes two game trays, four double-sided character sheets (two for each game tray), two selectors and complete instructions for play.
Guess Who? Game:
- Classic Guess Who? game is mystery-solving guessing game
- Designed for 2 players
- 4 exciting character sets: sea creatures, fun foods, vehicles and pets
- Ask your opponent yes or no questions about the character's color, wheels and other details
- Close the doors on the characters you rule out
- Adult assembly required
- Set up and play in seconds
- 2 game trays
- 4 double-sided character sheets (2 for each game tray)
- 2 selectors
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Number of Players:||2|
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A5696|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.61 x 10.51 x 10.51 IN|
Ask a question
- No my niece has it she's 6 and I play it with her, I'm 12by KATLOVER155/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Friends 11 year old enjoys playing it with my son. So I would think you would have about 2 years for it.by Buggie491/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this game is for ages 4 and up.by CommunityAnswer12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?