Guerrilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your Small Business
Check out these related products
- $13.01 List price $14.00Save $0.99
- $18.05 List price $21.95Save $3.90
- $12.00 List price $14.00Save $2.00
- $17.65 List price $19.95Save $2.30
- $17.30 Was $19.95Save $2.65
- $25.66 List price $31.95Save $6.29
- $8.40 Was $10.10Save $1.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2007, ISBN# 0618785914
When Guerrilla Marketing was first published in 1983, Jay Levinson revolutionized marketing strategies for the small-business owner with his take-no-prisoners approach to finding clients. Based on hundreds of solid ideas that really work, Levinson's philosophy has given birth to a new way of learning about market share and how to gain it. In this completely updated and expanded fourth edition, Levinson offers a new arsenal of weaponry for small-business success including
* strategies for marketing on the Internet (explaining when and precisely how to use it)
* tips for using new technology, such as podcasting and automated marketing
* programs for targeting prospects and cultivating repeat and referral business
* management lessons in the age of telecommuting and freelance employees
Guerrilla Marketing is the entrepreneur's marketing bible -- and the book every small-business owner should have on his or her shelf.
|Number of Pages:||368|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Levinson, Jay Conrad , Levinson, Amy , Levinson, Jeannie|
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Publication Date:||May, 2007|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.