Similar items in stock
- $11.60 List price $18.86Save $7.26
- $13.30 Was $14.20Save $0.90
- $8.72 List price $49.99Save $41.27
- $34.93 List price $49.99Save $15.06
- $15.00 Was $16.65Save $1.65
- $7.60 List price $11.99Save $4.39
- $9.89 List price $24.99Save $15.10
- $11.98 List price $14.99Save $3.01
Guardian GDTSK 6'' Survival Knife Kit With Sheath
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$12.27 List price $14.72Save $2.45
- $15.34 List price $34.09Save $18.75
- Reduced Price$51.72 List price $62.95Save $11.23
- Reduced Price$25.28 List price $41.11Save $15.83
- Reduced Price$8.79 List price $10.55Save $1.76
- Reduced Price$49.82 List price $62.27Save $12.45
- Reduced Price$57.55 List price $69.06Save $11.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 6 inch knife contains a steel saw tooth blade.
This 6 inch knife contains a steel saw tooth blade- There is a bottle opener on the back edge and it can be used as a signal mirror- It has a high impact ABS hollow handle and contains the following essential items: Matches with striking pad, wire ring saw, fish hooks and leads, nylon line and hooks for fishing- The screw on cap is watertight and has a liquid filled compass- It is placed nicely in a sheath with a sharpening stone- SKU: GDTSK
|Primary Shelf ID:||1080084|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 7 and a half inches long are soby howieus6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- J-man . . . don't waste your money on this "survival" knife. The blade is about 6", however if I tried to I think I could very easy either bend or break the blade. The wire "saw" is just smooth wire . . . ah what is that supposed to cut? The sharpening stone is nice, the fish hooks and line would certainly work if needed, and if you don't have one already the compass in the handle top is okay also. I would look more first and plan on a little more money in the purchase price.by songdogie3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.90 List price $30.00Save $10.10
- Reduced Price$407.93 List price $489.52Save $81.59
- Clearance$13.55 List price $16.26Save $2.71
- $230.93 List price $429.00Save $198.07
- Reduced Price$399.95 List price $479.94Save $79.99
- Reduced Price$54.96 List price $65.95Save $10.99
- Reduced Price$18.16 List price $22.69Save $4.53
- Reduced Price$13.93 List price $16.72Save $2.79
- $21.54 Was $22.72Save $1.18
- $16.12 List price $24.99Save $8.87
- Reduced Price$12.13 List price $14.56Save $2.43
- $14.77 List price $25.14Save $10.37
- $25.28 List price $41.11Save $15.83
- Reduced Price$30.24 List price $36.29Save $6.05