Grow With Me Walker
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$449.95 List price $539.94Save $89.99
- Reduced Price$53.11 List price $81.81Save $28.70
- Reduced Price$154.40 List price $235.00Save $80.60
- Reduced Price$15.87 List price $19.04Save $3.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Grow With Me Walker provides little ones with a means of active playing and also encourages their development in various ways. They can push it along as they practice walking upright and learn balance. The multicolored keyboard on the front plays lights and music. The keyboard, as well as the toy cell phone, detach from the walker as separate playing pieces. This musical baby walker also has spinning balls, a button that plays animal sounds when pressed and turning gears for colorful stimulation and tactile and aural interaction.
Grow With Me Walker:
- Musical walker
- Detachable cell phone
- Detachable 5-note keyboard with flashing lights
- Turning gears
- Sliding melody button
- Flip book
- Reflective mirror
- Rattle spinners
- Spinning balls
- Animal sounds button
- Fun melodies and sound effects
- Easy-to-grasp handle
- Helps baby stand and balance
- Some assembly required
- Requires 3 AA batteries (included)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||12 - 24 Months , 6 - 12 Months|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Educational Focus:||Music & Creativity|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Primary Shelf ID:||5354|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.54 x 14.09 x 17.56 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. The wheels are plain plastic with some grooves in them. They slide fairly easy on carpet.by clowylove11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It may just be her height but my grand daughter pushes it without it wanting to turn over. She has been pulling up and walking holding things for a while. We leave the lock in place on the wheels because it rolls quickly if they are not locked. When she is walking alone it will be o.k. to unlock them.by forbabies11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front wheels lock to keep it from moving too fast but it is a very light toy and my 7 month old grandson falls from his weight pushing it too fastby Shannybear11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $24.01 Was $27.00Save $2.99