Onward Grill Pro 60090 Universal Heavy Duty Rotisserie Kit
Customers also bought these products
- $16.93 Was $17.99Save $1.06
- $29.99 Was $36.23Save $6.24
- $8.65 Was $9.40Save $0.75
- $24.00 Was $56.00Save $32.00
- $31.93 Was $36.06Save $4.13
- Clearance$15.04 Was $20.34Save $5.30
- $32.00 List price $49.00Save $17.00
- $12.85 Was $15.39Save $2.54
- $14.60 Was $20.47Save $5.87
- $27.00 Was $53.00Save $26.00
- $21.21 Was $23.00Save $1.79
- $19.92 Was $24.00Save $4.08
- Rollback$19.54 Was $20.58Save $1.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Onward Grill Pro 60090 Universal Rotisserie Kit includes a motor with an on/off switch, large forks, a counterbalance kit and a sturdy rod. It is ideal for cookouts, tailgating parties and picnics. This grill rotisserie kit enables you to cook for a crowd.
Onward Grill Pro 60090 Universal Heavy Duty Rotisserie Kit:
- This heavy duty rotisserie kit includes a motor with an on/off switch, large forks, a counterbalance kit and a 34" rod
- Ideal for cookouts, tailgating parties and picnics
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.62|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.25 x 36.0 x 3.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby SteveB477/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely. highly adaptable to most any grill. easy install. my grill has a left hand side burner so I put the motor on the right. could just as easily put it on the left.by gratclif4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. I installed mine on a Char-Broil charcoal grill. The grill was large enough to gave a center drippings pan and coals on both sidesby SteveB4711/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?