Similar items in stock
- $24.30 Was $31.45Save $7.15
Griffin Survivor Case for Apple iPhone 5C, Pink
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Carry your phone with confidence with the Griffin Survivor Apple iPhone 5C Case. This case is specially made with a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame to ensure that the phone is protected. The strong frame of the iPhone slim case is clad in a shock-absorbing silicone that blocks vibrations and helps to keep the phone safe from drops, bangs and bumps. A screen protector is built right in to keep the screen safe from scratches as well as dirt and dust. Hinged plugs seal the dock connector to keep it clean. This iPhone pink case has a headphone port so you can plug in your headphones, and it has a hold switch and volume controls within easy reach. This Griffin Survivor Apple iPhone 5C Case is designed for use with the iPhone 5C. The bright pink color adds an extra touch of fun.
Griffin Survivor Case for Apple iPhone 5C:
- iPhone pink case fits Apple iPhone 5C
- Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral display shield deflects wind and rain
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration
- Color: Pink
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.39|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.9 x 4.35 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Why cant I get the side button and top bottom to line up been fightng with it for 2 days
- That's definitely unusual. Those buttons should line up perfectly on the first try, so if they're not, it's possible that you've received a defective case, or possibly a case for a different device.by Griffin Technology Q&A4/24/2014Written by a verified representative from Griffin Technology Q&AWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$23.31 Was $37.90Save $14.59