Consider these popular products
- from $14.99
- from $26.49
- from $55.99
- from $16.17
- from $16.05
- from $28.79
- from $25.59
Griffin Survivior Case for Galaxy S3- Black
Customers in store also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Keep your phone looking great with the Griffin Survivor Galaxy S III Case. Designed to meet US Department of Defense specifications, this rugged product protects your investment. Keep your smartphone safe while remaining confident that it can be with you, no matter how active your lifestyle may be, thanks to this Survivor Samsung Galaxy silicone case. The internal frame helps to deal with drops and other impacts, while the display shield and sealed ports prevent dust and debris from getting in.
Griffin Survivior Case for Galaxy S III:
- Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in the US Department of Defense's MIL-STD-810 standard
- Integrated display shield deflects wind and rain (test: up to 200mm for one hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (test: up to 18m per second for one hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (test: 18 hours at 20 to 2000Hz)
- Samsung Galaxy protective case
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.37|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.75 x 4.2 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. The Proclaim is way too small for this case.by moonwing119/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will fit a Galaxy S3by Lilduec8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Proclaim and the Galaxy S3 are different sizes and shapes, so case for one will not fit the other.by Griffin Technology Q&A7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?