Griffin CinemaSeat for iPad mini, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your device protected with the Griffin CinemaSeat for iPad mini. The iPad case features an adjustable strap for easy hook-up to the back of car seat head rests. With a padded frame that securely holds the tablet, you can listen, play or watch videos with ease in or out of the car. The black iPad mini case allows full access to all ports, controls and the touchscreen so usage is not hindered at any time. With a sleek color and simple design, the case matches well with most vehicles and color themes. Change the way you use your iPad with this versatile case. It allows you to stay connected even when you are on the go.
Griffin CinemaSeat for iPad mini:
- Video case attaches to car seat-back
- Padded frame securely holds your tablet
- The iPad mini table case allows easy access to touchscreen, connectors and controls
- Strap adjusts to fit most headrests so backseat passengers can watch, listen, play games and more
- Color: Black
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.47|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 6.4 x 1.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product was made specifically for iPad mini, but depending on the model of Samsung Galaxy you have, it might fit. I'd recommend comparing the dimensions of your device to those of the iPad mini. As for the fit of the headrest, the cinema seat was designed to fit the posts that the headrest is attached to, not the headrest itself. As long as your headrest can be raised and lowered on metal posts, CinemaSeat should fit just fine.by Griffin Technology Q&A7/22/2014Written by a verified representative from Griffin Technology Q&AWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?